Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Broadband Again - I'm voting No

• 02-10-2009 7:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I wake up this morning all prepared to go out and vote yes and fire up the
    pc and what do I get but:
    580586224.png
    Well f*** the b*******, I'm voting no. It seems to be the only thing the occupants of Leinster house understand. Ryan on his first day in office could have said to his lawyers "how do we change the regs, law, constitution to force eircom to deleverage" and if that would have been done we would at least be on our way to better broadband service in this country. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

What does lisbon have to do with your broadband connection?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭r_obric

Dardania wrote: »
    What does lisbon have to do with your broadband connection?

i burnt my toast this morning and am out now to vote no, i was all ready for a nice slice of toast and a yes vote but if it wasnt for the EU changing the lightbulbs my kitchen would be bright enough in time for me to smell the toast burning, thats it im voting NO and sending my burnt toast off the brian lenihan cause this is obviuosly a problem cause by the department of finance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Xcellor

goldnoil wrote: »
    I wake up this morning all prepared to go out and vote yes and fire up the
    pc and what do I get but:
    580586224.png
    Well f*** the b*******, I'm voting no. It seems to be the only thing the occupants of Leinster house understand. Ryan on his first day in office could have said to his lawyers "how do we change the regs, law, constitution to force eircom to deleverage" and if that would have been done we would at least be on our way to better broadband service in this country. :mad:

I really hope you are joking. Really I do.

If not then I am starting to quesion the where democracy is working. If decisions for yes/no are based on sh*te like above do people really deserve to vote. Considering that a decision as big as this has such large implications...

My internet is ****e but it will be ****e with or without Lisbon. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

If you use the problems with your broadband, that's supplied by a private company, as a reason to do anything other than cancel payment to said private company, you're an idiot.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Only an idiot votes based on some sort of missdirected revenge

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement