Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Micro Men - Thursday 9pm BBC 4

Options
  • 02-10-2009 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if this has been mentioned already. It's part of BBC4's computer season (well I think the season has a fancier name than that, but I can't remember what it is). This is a comedy drama about the competition between Clive Sinclair and Chris Curry to bring home computers to the world.

It has Alexander Armstrong and Martin Freeman in the lead roles. Granted, it's not really about gaming as such, but I thought people here would like to see where it mostly began.

It's on next Thursday on BBC4 at 9pm. And here's a picture of Armstrong as Clive Sinclair and Clive Sinclair as..well, Clive Sinclair:

7ae4589170b0e0df3e028c7f8ea7f008c0cdc16f.jpgSir-Clive-Sinclair-001.jpg

Advertisement