Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy good value pet accessories?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Kalahari

+1 for pet discount warehouse. Prices seem to be better than most other shops around and have a good selection of stuff for almost all types of pets with regular discounts and friendly staff.

Also for people who use zooplus, the zooplus.de (german version) is often cheaper than the .ie and .uk one and has way more selection of stock, probably because the warehouse is actually in germany. If you've used zooplus before and are familiar with the general layout it is easy enough to navigate through the german.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭evilmonkee

Try IKEA in Dublin they have the basic stuff (beds, collars, leads, dishes) no real selection but the prices are great, same goes for Dunnes Stores. Also theDSPCA and ISPCA have online stores with reasonable prices (cheaper than places like Petmania) and some of the proceeds go to the welfare groups themselves its a win-win situation :D

Must check out this place in Naas, Iv been spending a bomb on my Golden retriever's dental chews...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭thebullkf

Sylwia 01 wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    If you are looking for anything cheap around Naas you should go to Pet Discount Warehouse its on M7 businnes park. They have everything your dog/cat needs. They have good selection of Royal Cannin food and at a very cheap price. I got a large bag of Royal Cannin mini dog the green bag and payed 10 less than if i were to get it elsewhere. The cats food is also very cheap. So go there and have a look -its wort it. :)

seeing as how you obviously work there/own it.

is there a 10-15% discount for boards.ie members??

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

I know this is an old msg but would anybody have the number for this pet warehouse in naas by any chance?? Do they do all types of dog food?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

zsha wrote: »
    I know this is an old msg but would anybody have the number for this pet warehouse in naas by any chance?? Do they do all types of dog food?
    go there every couple of months find it brill. Sorry dont know the number. tried to find a recipt but couldnt find one. they have every sort of dog food from the cheaper sort to the better quality. i think the only food i aint seen there is burns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

go there every couple of months find it brill. Sorry dont know the number. tried to find a recipt but couldnt find one. they have every sort of dog food from the cheaper sort to the better quality. i think the only food i aint seen there is burns.

Thanks so much for that, I will take a trip up as soon as I can. You're so good for looking for receipt, thank you.

Advertisement