Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi's holding things up.. again..

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Save this number: 898989

Ask for Antony - any time of the day or night.

http://www.swiftcabs.ie

WHY ??? YE were closed Thursday aswell :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    WHY ??? YE were closed Thursday aswell :rolleyes:

I think PFJSplitter is promoting them based on info on their website, for example they where uniforms.
    Of course it means feck all as they striked too :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭PFJSplitter

Not promoting them - met the Raftis family back in 2001. Tony always badmouthed the cabbies, swore to open his own place and NEVER go on strike, blah, blah, blah.....
    BUT - if he was closed and striking as well, then he and his business aren't worth a feck.

Sorry lads - DON'T save that number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I could tell yee things about them but mods would have me over a barrel. I'll just say I wont save the number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

ive said it before and ill say it again,even in 'celtic tiger years"

taxi drivers- shower of over charging ungrateful ******

bitch away,all yer good for.why should i feel sorry for ye,yeve fleeced people for many a year since the tiger roared, plenty of people in this country are in worse situations than ye and are getting on with things,not holding up peoples lives with your stupid strikes.

**** em.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭PFJSplitter

ziedth wrote: »
    I could tell yee things about them but mods would have me over a barrel. I'll just say I wont save the number.

Do tell! We need a good cabbie story without all the usual *bleep* - leave 'em out, we'll guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Theres too many taxis in waterford city and thats the regulators fault.

But times are bad for a lot of people who could afford taxis not so long ago but cant due to the recession.

Taxi drivers will never have it good until the economy picks up.

Advertisement