Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Printer for PC? Cork area

Options
  • 02-10-2009 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi,

Argos are out of bargain printers and Dunnes blackpool had only one of these Canons
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055631844&page=2
    for 19.99, but the box was damaged missing the power cord.

Can anyone point me to somewhere I can find one for a similar price.
    Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Wait a couple of days. Argos normally get them in very regularly. Keep an eye on Lidi and Aldi. I got a good printer in Flor Griffins a while ago.

Price the ink before you buy the printer sometimes the ink can cost a lot for the cheaper printers.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭woytek_tzn

Miaireland wrote: »
    Wait a couple of days. Argos normally get them in very regularly. Keep an eye on Lidi and Aldi. I got a good printer in Flor Griffins a while ago.

Price the ink before you buy the printer sometimes the ink can cost a lot for the cheaper printers.

Don't buy Canon Pixmas,ink costs will kill you.The quality is good but inks are dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭reic

Agreed. A set of B&W and colour ink for my Pixma is nearly 50 euro. And that's as cheap as I can get on the net.

Advertisement