Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Please Help

• 02-10-2009 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hello everyone

I recently purchased a heatpump from Poland. It's a Thermia diplomat duo.
    12kw 3phase.
    My fitter fitted it yesterday and when he plugged it in the display would not light up and it was saying... ALARM
    I/O-card.

The small light under the display will come on for a few mins and then it will start to flash.He says he has not encoutered this problem before as the secound they are plugged in the display lights up and he can work away and make sure it's working ok.
    My one doesn't even run...:mad::mad:
    Has anyone had this problem before??
    Thanks
    Ron

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭ronboy

Hello everyone
    Just to let you all know that I got my heat pump sorted. It was actually the sparkys fault. Somthing very small that he had overlooked.
    I'll tell you all I have a grin from ear to ear :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Good to hear it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 circas

Greetings! I ask to help me, at me the same error, what you have made that it to correct? Very much I ask to help! Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

how much did it cost?

Advertisement