Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help please!

• 02-10-2009 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hey all at boards!
    I'm a little worried.. I'm on the pill about 6 years. For the last two months my period has gotten lighter and lighter, i always take my last pill on a Friday and they used to come on a Monday, now they don't come til Wednesday, and are gone by Friday night... Period isn't even like a period, it's more like (sorry about this) gicky stuff! Sorry! I'm back on the pill now since Saturday but all week my boobs have been really tender and belly feels huge... Last night i even felt a twinge... I'm probably over exaggerating but does anyone think that i could be pregnant? I'm afraid to do a test! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Trics

Whisper87 wrote: »
    Hey all at boards!
    I'm a little worried.. I'm on the pill about 6 years. For the last two months my period has gotten lighter and lighter, i always take my last pill on a Friday and they used to come on a Monday, now they don't come til Wednesday, and are gone by Friday night... Period isn't even like a period, it's more like (sorry about this) gicky stuff! Sorry! I'm back on the pill now since Saturday but all week my boobs have been really tender and belly feels huge... Last night i even felt a twinge... I'm probably over exaggerating but does anyone think that i could be pregnant? I'm afraid to do a test! :(
    No you are probably not - but guarentee only thing to put your mind at rest is a test. Plus it's too early for twinges .... you'll be fine. Do the test !

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Whisper87

Trics wrote: »
    No you are probably not - but guarentee only thing to put your mind at rest is a test. Plus it's too early for twinges .... you'll be fine. Do the test !

Thanks, should i wait until i finish the pill again? Or do one now!?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Go ahead and do one now. Head down to your local pharmacy and just grab a test. It'll all be over and done with in a few minutes.

Will get one later on...
    Do you think there is a chance i could be?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

There's always a chance when you're sexually active. Unlikely though.

Just to let you know after about 6 years on the pill my withdrawal bleeds went that way too. Stayed on it another 3 years after that.

You could be just more conscious of your body because of how you're thinking. Do a test for the definitive answer.

• Advertisement

Cool, will do one... Wouldn't mind if i was, bit scary tho cause i wouldn't be financially ready for a babs, if ya know what i mean...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Same happened to me, my periods more or less disappeared (but it was after only 2 years), nothing to worry about. Saved me money on tampons though.

Advertisement