Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vanessa george case.

• 02-10-2009 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

I dont know if anyone has already raised this topic and if so,i apologise. I am speaking about the abuse case in england involving get this,a playschool supervisor. cops say there are as many as 330 possible victims because the horrible,disgusting,fat b!tch Vanessa George wont reveal who she abused. apparently,there was another female involved and also a male. they sent images of the abuse to and fro through texts and the web with blatant disregard for being caught,they messaged each other on facebook in relation to their crimes ffs!!! the male involved even had images of him in a sex act with his dog! the other accused female fantasied about inviting men to her home to (its even hard to type this) rape her two year old daughter. Its utterly sickening and if ever there was a case for the death penalty,then this is it. My stomach is turning reading about the atrocities inflicted on poor innocent kids. I personally would love to burn these bastards and gladly spend time in jail for doing so. Pure scum!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,412 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

whut?:P

and
    kavoweb wrote: »
    I personally would love to burn these bastards

what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Death is too good for scum like that, why give them the easy way out?

Let them live in fear for the rest of their sad lives.. they'll more than likely end up hanging themselves at some point anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I know i felt physically sick too when i heard it on the news last night. What an evil, sick, twisted b*tch she is. No punishment is too harsh for her. I feel so so sorry for the parents not knowing whether there child is affected or not. Its hard enough worrying about leaving your children with someone you dont know, but a so called professionally run childcare facility like that being involved in something so horrendous is just going to add to sheer misery of guilt parents already feel.

:mad:<---with steam coming out of its ears

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Gotta agree with the 'whut?' on that one :P

Now I look like a fool :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭kavoweb

Its extremely rare that anything on the news or other media is truly 'shocking' but this case just pulled the rug out from under me completely. it beggars belief. I honestly feel sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Sickening, it was also alleged by the police that they may have been trying to out do each other. What possesses some people to commit such horrific acts absolutely bewilders me. All the parents said that she came across as perfectly normal too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Jason Mc

Let the mother's of the childcare centre loose on these pieces of ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Link fixed, gremlins.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Sickening, it was also alleged by the police that they may have been trying to out do each other. What possesses some people to commit such horrific acts absolutely bewilders me. All the parents said that she came across as perfectly normal too.

Thats coz if she came across as a peado they probably wouldnt send their kids there.
    I have to say Im not shocked. I think Im overloaded by the amount of crap that comes out on the news

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I do agree with the hiding of the identities for the sake of the victims. What I would like to see is return to medieval times in Europe when a criminal could be unprotected by the law this surely would be better than having scum like this into prisons (which are amusingly described as contravening hman rights).

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The Facebook angle sounds rather bogus, how does one paedo sniff out another on a site like that?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

jerseyeire wrote: »
    I do agree with the hiding of the identities for the sake of the victims. What I would like to see is return to medieval times in Europe when a criminal could be unprotected by the law this surely would be better than having scum like this into prisons (which are amusingly described as contravening hman rights).

Has anyone been convicted of anything or are you proposing the death sentence for anyone suspected of a crime?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

[url=]guilty[/url] sentencing to follow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It's only fair that, as some ex Gitmo prisoners are being sent to Europe, the place should be kept open for European scum like this, for the purpose of extracting the relevant information. Human rights shouldn't apply to some "people", least of all the slugs in this case.

They were all up in court very quickly, as I seem to remember that it wasn't too long ago when they were arrested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

thats trully shocking,i have a young sister whos only just left nursery and to think that anyone would do such things to such a small innocent child no different to her is beyond belief,i just dont get how anyone doing that could think what they were doing is right,and not care about the implications it would have on the children and the childrens families for the rest of their lives

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Hydroquinone

thats trully shocking,i have a young sister whos only just left nursery and to think that anyone would do such things to such a small innocent child no different to her is beyond belief,i just dont get how anyone doing that could think what they were doing is right,and not care about the implications it would have on the children and the childrens families for the rest of their lives

Come on, we all know that paedophiles have been around forever and that they always manage to do just exactly that. That's not the part that's shocking, because we all know it happens and has always happened and will always happen.

The only part of this case that's shocking is that the head honcho in it all was a woman. We're all supposed to think that women can't ever be just as hateful and cruel and scummy as big, bad men.
    Well, it ain't so. They can be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

Death is too good for scum like that, why give them the easy way out?

Let them live in fear for the rest of their sad lives.. they'll more than likely end up hanging themselves at some point anyway

Put them too death, and we`ll never know who they abused. (No chance of closure for the affected families).
    But anyway, yeah this is a particularly shocking case. My abhorrance of the death penalty is tested, but no, keep them alive, always looking over thier shoulders. Death is just the easy way out for scum like them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

what shocked me most was the fact that the main instigator of this was a woman. Indeed 2 of the 3 were. Society has (up to now anyway) a more trusting view of a woman working with children than a man.

Advertisement