Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

February Courses

Options
  • 02-10-2009 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

so i have a BSc in Computer Science and i am looking at doing a Masters... Preferably something Business and IT; i can't find any courses that start in Febraury...

Any ideas?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 261 ✭✭blucey

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

so i have a BSc in Computer Science and i am looking at doing a Masters... Preferably something Business and IT; i can't find any courses that start in Febraury...

Any ideas?

wait until september? dont know of any that start in feb.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Lol....

I'd rather not :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I think most taught postgrad courses start in September. If you were interested in doing a research masters or PhD you'd propbably be able to start in January/February. Don't know if that's any help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

you can just 'start' a masters when you feel like it ffs

thought masters start in sept and run until like june

a research as pointed out is slightly different but a sart date of sept/oct is expected

a phd is a different slice of cake entirely

Lol... Why can't i?

As far as i know most masters start either in Sept/Feb; i have obviously missed September and would like to know if there's any available in February.

Is that a crime? :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 261 ✭✭blucey

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Lol... Why can't i?

As far as i know most masters start either in Sept/Feb; i have obviously missed September and would like to know if there's any available in February.

Is that a crime? :D

No, it isnt. But not facing reality is . None, that we know of, start in Feb. Move on

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Guys, can we relax a bit? No need to be nasty.

Anyway, to answer your question, any college I have worked at starts courses in September. I think you will find it hard to find a course that starts in February.

blucey wrote: »
    No, it isnt. But not facing reality is . None, that we know of, start in Feb. Move on

I don't understand your need to reply...
    Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Guys, can we relax a bit? No need to be nasty.

Anyway, to answer your question, any college I have worked at starts courses in September. I think you will find it hard to find a course that starts in February.

Thank you Sir... I will probably wait until next September :D

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭dazzday

DCU has a few. Im starting a Masters in Elecronic Systems in Febuary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

AFAIR when i was having a look about most courses taught started in September, well October actually but the research ones started in Oct or April.

• Advertisement
Advertisement