Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 Bug - Xbox 360

Options
  • 02-10-2009 1:12pm

Why is it so so so so so hard to do dummy shots or crosses this year ?

I could do them any time I wanted in 09 but not this year. Any particular reason ? I've asked my mate who has a ps3 and said there is no problem with it, my mate who has a 360 agrees with me.

Just try it, when you get home, and you turn on the console, try doing it in the arena with Rooney or something like that on the half way line and I guarantee you that you will boot the ball away like a mongo.

Very very very annoying.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Grudle

Had the same problem last night on PS3. Actually went and read the manual to make sure I was doing it right. Any time I tried to dummy shot or long ball I just kicked it away. Maybe just need more practice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,046 ✭✭✭✭event

yeah had the same in the demo

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Danow247

Its not hard lads you press (on ps3) shoot or lob then press x while moving the direction of your player whichever way you want. Works a treat for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I think the input window is just shorter. You basically have to roll from the shoot to the pass button...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Grand for me.As far as i know (i could never do it) ya cant do it with the ball right at your feet you have to hit the right stick to knock the ball ahead of ya then do the fake shot

• Advertisement

Soby wrote: »
    Grand for me.As far as i know (i could never do it) ya cant do it with the ball right at your feet you have to hit the right stick to knock the ball ahead of ya then do the fake shot

That's inaccurate. You could always do it with the ball at your feet.

I even did in fifa 10 with the ball right at my feet, except it worked better when nearer the keeper.

But still, for such a simple move, considering any footballer with minimal skill in real life can do it, why make it harder than anything else in the game to pull off ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Ah ye so ya can.Ya have to press shot and pass straight after each other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I haven't really noticed that, must check it out. My only gripe so far is the "Virtual Pro" feature - what's the point of using one in Be A Pro Seasons when he can't even earn EXP???

Advertisement