Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post sex

• 02-10-2009 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭

Slightly embarrassing question. Myself and my partner always used condoms, then I went on the Pill and baby happened. I'm not used to all this mess after sex and we're at it like rabbits these days with my hormones so active. I can't be changing the sheets every day and we've a 6 foot bed so it's a real pain. I love the cuddling and falling asleep after but not the mess, any help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Slightly embarrassing question. Myself and my partner always used condoms, then I went on the Pill and baby happened. I'm not used to all this mess after sex and we're at it like rabbits these days with my hormones so active. I can't be changing the sheets every day and we've a 6 foot bed so it's a real pain. I love the cuddling and falling asleep after but not the mess, any help?

A towel is your friend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Sex tissues beside the bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

ha ha, the most unsexiest aspect of sex - and on films ya se when the gal just hops up, dresses and strides off about her day afterwards, no sign of drippin semen anywhere lol :) towel might be a bit of a better friend than tissues :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You can get sex pads which are usually a 2 foot by 2 foot square which will absorb any fuilds or you can splash out and get a sex throw, which is a 6 fot by 6 foot blanket which is fleecey on one side and satainy on the other and apprently has sluurrp tech in it and absorbs it all and can be machine washed and dried.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

But your pregnant? Surely you have no reason to be doing the bold thing if you have already conceived? Thats just plain disgusting:eek:

If you insist on it though a towels your only man;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Not really any advice but just had to comment.

This right here is the kinda thing they should teach you in sex ed. I had no idea what happened it, I assumed it just magically dissappeared.

This is a need to know item bit of advice which would serve you a hell of a lot better then some other stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

cruizer101 wrote: »
    Not really any advice but just had to comment.

This right here is the kinda thing they should teach you in sex ed. I had no idea what happened it, I assumed it just magically dissappeared.

This is a need to know item bit of advice which would serve you a hell of a lot better then some other stuff.

lol i know i was the same for years! They teach you like it just goes up there, stays there, and if an egg happens to be there....baby comes.

I feel your pain...seriously nasty. Get your own back....get on top and then let it drip all over him after.
    But yes, towels work much better than tissues. I hated it so much i was thinking of forking out for condoms anyway....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

ah reality versus romance:D

I'm afraid I do the terribly unsexy thing of pulling on a clean pair of knickers straight after. You can be prepared and have a pantyliner in them already.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Princessa

hacked wrote: »
    Get your own back....get on top and then let it drip all over him after.

He he i laughed so much when i read that. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Sorry for bringing up such an icky question, just had to ask! As for asking what we're at having sex when preggers...eh...well we were in bed all day today so it seems to be a 'problem' we're dealing with fantastically well as a couple! I've a load of towels to wash!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭RibenaHead

Disposable incontinence sheets are really cheap to buy in pharmacies - roughly 35cent each

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

RibenaHead wrote: »
    Disposable incontinence sheets are really cheap to buy in pharmacies - roughly 35cent each

Whilst a good idea, that is the single most unsexiest thing I have ever heard!!

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭RibenaHead

lol... Too right! I've only ever used incontinence sheets at music festivals as doormats and welly holders!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

I like looking sexy though, I mean a small towel I can handle, but incontinence sheets would turn himself and myself off I'd say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭janbaby

foxy06 wrote: »
    But your pregnant? Surely you have no reason to be doing the bold thing if you have already conceived? Thats just plain disgusting:eek:

If you insist on it though a towels your only man;)

I hope foxy06 is messing about it being disgusting to have sex when pregnant! Why wouldn't couples still have sex :P

We have tissue beside the bed. It sounds like a real mood breaker but I grab some tissue before he pulls out and then theres no mess :o saves on all the washing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

janbaby wrote: »
    I hope foxy06 is messing about it being disgusting to have sex when pregnant!

I can confirm that s/he is only messing. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Yeah only joking:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Swallow?? :p

But seriously, my OH always has a box of aptly-titled 'baby' wipes close to hand!

And being the gent I am, I clean it up for her, nice and softly :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭Darthhoob

make him sleep in the wet patch :pac:

mind you i use baby wipes too, then go to the loo (being pregnant i tend to nee the loo afterwards anyway lol). dont tend to get too messy...though sometimes it's unavoidable.

could always lay a thick towel down before you get at it to save the sheets a little though :)

Advertisement