Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fifa 10 Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Will try to be on more over the holidays. Many people still playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

a few - around 6-7 regulars, not all at once mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

We are finally ranked again and we have a great system going now, even had a friend club to play against. So people if ya want to start playing clubs again get on and msg people

were ranked ?? brilliant stuff!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭GO'S

anyone wanna send me and invite?

GT: tiernanmul94

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Mad Michael 09

well parawind i think the major part of our team has to be jedward... some quality outstanding performances by him.... hat trick hero and some late crackers to win those tough games :D;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

funny how well we have being playing without jedward :D

Broken the 5000 point barrier recently...kudos to storybud, seany18, parawind, markSRFC and of course jedward...we got a nice little formation/tactics going on now...having a bit of trouble when we come up against teams with 5 or 6 FAST fast players though.

Crawling up the british isle ranking tables :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Games tonight lads?

me and bro will prob will be on after 12...see you then

can anyone send me an invite?

• Advertisement

After all our hard work, the season restarted :( So were now nobodies again..

We really need more active people to join (who are willing to play until the wee hours of the morning) :P

seany is right...more players needed...clubs tonight? at 11 (not our usual 4 in the morning lol)

You wouldnt believe how much better your 1v1 play gets better if you play the way we are trying to play at the moment...think arsenal...but with more passing :cool:

Just send in a post if you can make it tonight (Trying to add a bit of organisation :D)

1. Yapa
    2. Storybud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭hello_there_jim

im tryin to join..i can play in the early hours also! :cool:
    GT = FutileMinkman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭hello_there_jim

also will someone guide me where to go from the main menu to join the league??

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

I mite b on around 11 toight to play but wont be able to play till too late, have to b up early 2morro

i will join gt: tiernanmul94

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I'm coming on now in a few mins to play some clubs. I'll also add anyone who wants to join the club :) Just leave the ole name on here too.

Wont be on tonight. Up for 18 hours and feel like ****e too. G'luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Kirby wrote: »
    I'm coming on now in a few mins to play some clubs. I'll also add anyone who wants to join the club :) Just leave the ole name on here too.

Ill be on now in 2 mins:D

cool.

Lads there are about 9 requests to join on the list but none of them have posted on here.

The three lads on the last page need to request to join in the club menu first and then I can add you. :)

• Advertisement

Kirby wrote: »
    cool.

Lads there are about 9 requests to join on the list but none of them have posted on here.

The three lads on the last page need to request to join in the club menu first and then I can add you. :)

i will later

i cant join you need to accept other people before i can request to join

done. try it now.

Kirby will you accept my request.

I was kicked off the servers last night but when I tried to get back to the club menu it said I wasn't in a club :confused:

I thought it was something to do with the servers last night so i left it but its the same today.

Did you kick me out for some reason??

300+ goals down the toilet :(

We were wondering what was going on as you werent on the club roster anymore? :confused: really weird...

Another fifa glitch to ad to the list :(

i will try to join tonight thanks kirby ye playing a few games tonight?

Little confusion about clubs last night...we have started leaving the Left Striker free so that the ANY can pick it. This helps because when the ANY isnt controlling the player he will stay in position even when not in use which helps as you know where he will always be.

Central Defensive Midfielder is vital...whoever players there will get so many passes and as a result will get a very good rating (provided he can distribute the ball well)

We had a good few games last night and had a good turnout...if more people continue to come online (which is always good) we will need Left and right backs occasionally so adjust player positions accordingly so that your stats are increased...good jobs lads...soby and hokem were brilliant last night...even jedward got a few assists :D

I might miss out tonight perhaps so we can see if leaving the LS free works for the new 'ANY' lol

Actually its alright kirby I wont rejoin.

A friend of mine has set up his own club and I'm going to give that a try.

Good luck with the team everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Actually its alright kirby I wont rejoin.

A friend of mine has set up his own club and I'm going to give that a try.

Good luck with the team everyone.

:eek:

Erm, lads... I think Roy Keane just left to join Celtic.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

Advertisement