Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fifa 10 Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Who did we beat today? Who scored??

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Myself, Mark, Bud, Macken and Lamps beat the season ranking no.1 team 4-1

Climbed to 15 in the seasonal rankings

Devised a brand new formation for the club

Win streak to 12

Got to 5934 points (dont go losing these!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Ice%20Cream%20Face.jpg

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Ice%20Cream%20Face.jpg

I dropped my spoon

Win streak to 12

large_homer.drool.jpg

• Advertisement

Win streak to 12

Achievement.jpg?1255642515

Win streak to 12

You left out the brace I scored in that game.

knee-brace.jpg

WIN!

updated ea football world forum with new ranking etc etc

Hopefully get a few decent teams that want to play.

Wont be on tonight lads but ill be back on friday night ;)

*This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been permanently suspended due to marketplace theft.

The conduct that caused this suspension may include, but is not limited to:

* Duplication of item purchase history
    * Attempted Microsoft Points fraud
    * Illegitimate acquisition of redemption codes

Your conduct was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding your conduct and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because your conduct is in violation, the LIVE Enforcement Team has issued a permanent suspension.

During your suspension, you will not be able to log into Xbox LIVE. Your Xbox LIVE privileges will not be reinstated.

I just had to glitch UT didn't I? Ah well.

Fack. Did you genuinely do something to deserve this or is it a mistake?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Lamposts wrote: »
    *This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been permanently suspended due to marketplace theft.

The conduct that caused this suspension may include, but is not limited to:

* Duplication of item purchase history
    * Attempted Microsoft Points fraud
    * Illegitimate acquisition of redemption codes

Your conduct was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding your conduct and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because your conduct is in violation, the LIVE Enforcement Team has issued a permanent suspension.

During your suspension, you will not be able to log into Xbox LIVE. Your Xbox LIVE privileges will not be reinstated.

I just had to glitch UT didn't I? Ah well.

Ah what the hell?What did u glitch in UT?

I did the get gold packs for free glitch. Got about 800 packs for free. I'm gonna create a new GT tonight. The xbox itself isn't banned. Just my GT. Any ideas for my new tag!? Also does anyone know if I can use my old VP on a new GT?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

800 Gold packs..lol :D

If you have to make a new GT then id say no because all your achievements and games saves, your pro etc are tied to the other profile. The only way you would keep them was if you could change the name on the old one instead of creating a new one from scratch id imagine.

All those chievos.. GONE! Ah well, at least I don't have to be an achievement whore anymore.

Right lads, the new tag is Oliver Cole. Sending most of you friends requests now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

If you got a memory stick could you transfer your game saves from your old profile to the new one

I've just checked my saves. All linked to my old gamertag.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    If you got a memory stick could you transfer your game saves from your old profile to the new one

Anything like that is tied to your profile. You can only move them to a different xbox etc if you use them under the same profile. If you have a different profile then they wont work. The only for lamposts to be able to do this would have been to change his gamertag name using ms points but since his was banned I assume that wasnt an option so they make him lose out on his achievements and saves as punishment for being a bold boy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

think I'll leave my pro as The Hulk for another while, I enjoyed the games last night with him :D

Town Man wrote: »
    think I'll leave my pro as The Hulk for another while, I enjoyed the games last night with him :D

Definitely. We need CashelHulk :D

I should be on at some stage tonight after el classico.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 arsefoogaf

my guy is 92percent and from dublin can i join your club? .....gamertag: arsefoogaf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Ill add ya later mate. :)

what time everyone coming on?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I'll come on around 1030 or 11

cmon guys im lonely

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Soby wrote: »
    cmon guys im lonely

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Well im on now and there is nobody in here. Can a korean dictator come out to play? :p

We need the Cole factor. Pity my pro is so crusty he can't score screamers from 45 yards out anymore. :(

Lamposts wrote: »
    We need the Cole factor. Pity my pro is so crusty he can't score screamers from 45 yards out anymore. :(

This is true, we are nothing without the 'Cole Train' Wooooo Wooooo

On a side note, as you are all aware we are entered into a 10 v 10 league along the same lines as the last one we were involved in.

Simply put:

We will play every sunday at a specific time

Will play a team home and away (so two games in total each week)

Will play with 10 people

Will have a max squad of 15

**IF YOU CANT PLAY OR MISS A DAY OR TWO AND WE ARE SHORT ON PLAYERS YOU MIGHT HAVE TO BE DROPPED SO THAT WE ARE ABLE TO FIELD 10 PLAYERS AND DUE TO LEAGUE RULES CANNOT BE REINSTATED**

The above rule is important as I dont want any of you lads to miss out...It would only happen if 6 or more of the 15 lads can make it one for the night so we have a 'subs' or backup of 5 lads. This is to cover lads that cant play or have broke xboxs or to play in game 2 of the week. I know some of you guys cant make it sometimes and thats grand but what we cant afford to have are guys who sign up and are unavailible a lot of the time.

If you are up for it and fancy mixing it up with the self proclaimed 'top' clubs in fifa then let me know ASAP (squad list has to be in for friday).

xbox msg me: Yapamilias (new gamertag) or boards PM

Btw according to the league chatter we havent a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

your-country-needs-you1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

On a side note, as you are all aware we are entered into a 10 v 10 league along the same lines as the last one we were involved in.

Simply put:

We will play every sunday at a specific time

Will play a team home and away (so two games in total each week)

Will play with 10 people

Will have a max squad of 15

**IF YOU CANT PLAY OR MISS A DAY OR TWO AND WE ARE SHORT ON PLAYERS YOU MIGHT HAVE TO BE DROPPED SO THAT WE ARE ABLE TO FIELD 10 PLAYERS AND DUE TO LEAGUE RULES CANNOT BE REINSTATED**

The above rule is important as I dont want any of you lads to miss out...It would only happen if 6 or more of the 15 lads can make it one for the night so we have a 'subs' or backup of 5 lads. This is to cover lads that cant play or have broke xboxs or to play in game 2 of the week. I know some of you guys cant make it sometimes and thats grand but what we cant afford to have are guys who sign up and are unavailible a lot of the time.

If you are up for it and fancy mixing it up with the self proclaimed 'top' clubs in fifa then let me know ASAP (squad list has to be in for friday).

xbox msg me: Yapamilias (new gamertag) or boards PM

Btw according to the league chatter we havent a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

your-country-needs-you1.jpg

The Moose is in!

Sorry no time to PM you :p

Advertisement