Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fifa 10 Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Dear Yapa,

How did you get all those accomplishments so fast!? I'm not looking forward to the daunting task of getting my vp good again. He's only 75 at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

offline grinding. Fastest way by far. Having played many RPG's and MMO's, you learn to suss it out fairly quickly. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Gonna go DC for a few games tonight get the achivements for defence sorted

Few of us online now...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

facepalm_4.jpg

• Advertisement

What the fudge happend in that last game?Mine froze..was it just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Due to two teams pulling out we are playing xbln (my old team) THIS sunday.

Prob be about 7.30ish...two games

Need people to be there. Let me know who is available asap. Ill have to pick the team from the numbers who can be there.

CLUBS!

BOOOBS

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Need people to be there. Let me know who is available asap. Ill have to pick the team from the numbers who can be there.

I will be there! :)

• Advertisement

Again working..so im out :(

Lads need a squad list by Friday and a list of lads who can be there this sunday. Check previous posts for importance of squad list.

If you guy wouldnt mind msging and party inviting any guys in the club as soon as they come on and find out their reply to the above two things today please.

Just reply in the form of:

yes put me on the squad list and yes ill be there thursday (something like that so i have a fair idea of numbers)

1. Yapa (Squad and sunday)
    2. Bud (Squad and sunday)
    3. Moose (Squad and sunday)
    4. seanog (squad and sunday)
    5. CashelHULK (squad and sunday)

Not making it
    1. Soby (can you be there some other sunday soby??)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I'll be there too.

4. Sea-nog18 (Squad and Sunday)

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

CashelHULK!! (Squad and Sunday)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

aboy cashel hulk:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

we only have 5900 nw or something. parwind and irish can blame me as i handed the other team a goal on a sliver plater when playing any and missed a sitter. blame bud for the recent downfull:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

storybud22 wrote: »
    we only have 5900 nw or something. parwind and irish can blame me as i handed the other team a goal on a sliver plater when playing any and missed a sitter. blame bud for the recent downfull:mad:
    noted :)

6. Lamposts (squad and sunday)

6. Lamposts (squad and sunday)
    7. Corcaigh (squad)
    8. Marc (Squad and sunday)
    9. Parawind (squad)
    10. Hokem (squad and sunday)

I'm in too. No plans for sunday so ill deffo be around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

8. Marc (Squad and sunday)
    9. Parawind (squad)
    10. Hokem (squad and sunday)

MY_NAME_IS_MARK_by_Lachyen.jpg

1. Soby (can you be there some other sunday soby??)
    Well the i get my roster on a monday/tuesday for the following week so i can let ya know 5-6 days in advance of a sunday game if im free or not

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Storbud convinced me to join the club last night, only got to play 3 games as I was playing league games too. Enjoyed my stint up front and scored a few, but my VP has a lot of catching up to do. He is rubbish compared to some of your lads.

Much more enjoyable than I thought. I imagined everyone would be barking orders, dictating positions (like 99% of clubs!), but none of that at all! It makes it really enjoyable to play when everyone is making good runs and always passing into space. Good stuff!

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Storbud convinced me to join the club last night, only got to play 3 games as I was playing league games too. Enjoyed my stint up front and scored a few, but my VP has a lot of catching up to do. He is rubbish compared to some of your lads.

Much more enjoyable than I thought. I imagined everyone would be barking orders, dictating positions (like 99% of clubs!), but none of that at all! It makes it really enjoyable to play when everyone is making good runs and always passing into space. Good stuff!

You should hear us when were losing :P

"Zomg Storybud stop trying to scoopy chip! Lamposts why are you shooting from so far out!111! LET GO OF RT! Hokem stop losing the ball!11!! Macken if you McGeady flick one more time....."

etc. etc. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

You can play catchup with Lamps, he had to start from scratch with his pro!!

We are really inconsistent sometimes though..just forget to do our passing game...Oh and Rooney remind us to tell ya your position for the "Flying V":D...or the flying moose we should call it :P

Soby wrote: »
    We are really inconsistent sometimes though..just forget to do our passing game...Oh and Rooney remind us to tell ya your position for the "Flying V":D...or the flying moose we should call it :P

I'm used to doing the aeroplane with the rest of the team to the corner, then running around circles while the guy who scored does the robot!

I presume it isn't a million miles away :D

Mr Moon wrote: »
    You can play catchup with Lamps, he had to start from scratch with his pro!!

I heard he got banned from Xbox live for doing the exploit 800 times...and I was always wondering how he got such a good team so quickly when he was posting on the UT thread.... :D

• Advertisement

I'm used to doing the aeroplane with the rest of the team to the corner, then running around circles while the guy who scored does the robot!

I presume it isn't a million miles away :D

Hhaha we do that too..Nah its seem when we counter attack we all run up and end up with 20 people in the box and everyone misses the ball :P...Aint you ever seen the Mighty Ducks? :D

Advertisement