Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fifa 10 Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Lamposts wrote: »
    Moose (Bring your ma)

Easy now, thats a very touchy subject with him. He can get quite cranky about that.

:pac:(Denial and such):pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Why have Baker Athletic pulled out of the 11 v 11 league does anyone know? we are top now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Town Man wrote: »
    Why have Baker Athletic pulled out of the 11 v 11 league does anyone know? we are top now :)

I was trying to find out, if i do ill post it up...i always said that we would win it...no doubts :D

League game vs Goldenballs FC (not sure what time..prob 9)

leaguetable.jpg

We are top :D and are playing the lads in second place

Think this is the second last week so another turn out like last sunday would be ace. Can you let me know again through xbox or boards if you can make it and more importantly if you cant make it or dont want to play again let me know so i can draft in other lads.

GoldenBalls FC EA forum thread (LOLZ)

link1copy.jpg

link2.jpg

Baker Pulled out because they couldn't field a team and lemonade because they felt aggrieved that the opposing team they played used a 7-0-3 formation and acquired player boosts in the Fifa shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

i can play if needed, but i'd need 2 b registered

• Advertisement

1. Yapamilias
    2. storybud22
    3. DJdigitalmoose
    4. seanog18
    5. Cashelman
    6. Oliver Cole
    7. Corcaigh09
    8. Marc
    9. Parawind
    10. Hokem
    11. GME27 (out)
    12. Allhailtheirish
    13. RichieMUFC
    14. Carefree ste
    15. Irish Wolverine (out)

Ok if you are not planning on planning for the next two sundays msg me please so i can add other lads who are interested.

Clubs tonight about 10 ish!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

ill be on 10.30/11

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

ill try to make it tomorrow for a bit but if you need lads to step aside for others more interested, im ok with that too because ill never guarantee myself 100% to play, especially on weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Clubs starting @9.30 tonight if anyones about. A true fifa god is returning tonight as well.

• Advertisement

Clubs starting @9.30 tonight if anyones about. A true fifa god is returning tonight as well.

who thoth returning kind squire??

who thoth returning kind squire??

Humble sir, it's the return of the mighty lamposts.

Humble sir, it's the return of the mighty lamposts.

there was much fail from many people last night young padawan, especially last game :(

there was much fail from many people last night young padawan, especially last game :(

I know my master, I'm not quite sure of a few people. They seem to be more interested in the dark side. Do you want me to take the midget out? I am ready.

I know my master, I'm not quite sure of a few people. They seem to be more interested in the dark side. Do you want me to take the midget out? I am ready.

He must be stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

He must be stopped.

We could introduce a height restriction for the club, like they have for rollercosters.

Ok what are you talking about?? How did you guys get on last night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

boom:)

He must be stopped.
    Want me to tell him quit being **** or fock off? Some people need to learn to take a bit of criticism instead of being a little baby. Isn't that right master?
    Parawind wrote: »
    We could introduce a height restriction for the club, like they have for rollercosters.

In theory that sounds great. Please tell me more Kevin.
    miralize wrote: »
    Ok what are you talking about?? How did you guys get on last night?

Just some dodgy player. Monkey. We did good, played some good jedi football. We lost 60 points to a 1000ish team though. It happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Make it so everyone must be 6' 11" like CashelHulk :D

• Advertisement

Just some dodgy player. Monkey. We did good, played some good jedi football. We lost 60 points to a 1000ish team though. It happens.

Hes not a boards member is he??

Clubs tonight at 9.30ish

What time will clubs be tonight, the Hulk is back well MiniHulk is anyway :D

Clubs tonite...start between 9-10...turned the corner last night...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Inter's custom formation should be banned! :rolleyes:

Kirby wrote: »
    Inter's custom formation should be banned! :rolleyes:

I have one for clubs tonight :D

We're hitting 6.5k tonight. No excuses. Come get on the Cole train baby. CHOO CHOO.

We're hitting 6.5k tonight. No excuses. Come get on the Cole train baby. CHOO CHOO.

Actually we are having a break tonight...game on again on Wednesday...but yes..6500 is the next stop at the station WOO WOO

Actually we are having a break tonight...game on again on Wednesday...but yes..6500 is the next stop at the station WOO WOO

it had better be 7000 when i'm on on Friday :D

We have two more games this Sunday. We are first and 4 points ahead on 16 points. The second team are on 12 points so one win will put us through.

Need to know availability for Sunday at 8 for the two games. The earlier I know the better.

Muchos thankos por your helpo.

• Advertisement

Yep I'm up for it

Advertisement