Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fifa 10 Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

10pm Sunday Last FVPA League Game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

OK COOL!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

I love little boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Who held out lads, us or the frogs? I'd say Bud has the tent pitched ready for the long haul. Cheating french!

The game came back on after about 40 mins of waiting. They stopped the glitch, we raped them then they quit.

• Advertisement

Moore checks in with sports psychologist

Former player of the year Darren Moore aka Lamps has checked in with world renowned sports psychologist Karl Fletcher. Lamps is being criticized for holding onto the ball far too long and taking highly ambitious shots. The word coming from camp Moore is that he's lost all faith in his ability. "The pressure just got to me, people were comparing me to Yip far too much. He's a good player, a shadow of his former self. Maybe it's time he steps down to the reserves. Right now I just want to play my football and keep my head down." It is rumoured Moore is in line to become Boards Reserves captain in a bid to help him regain his form.

Source: The Sun.

A PR for Yapa Inc had this to say:

'With regard to Mr.Moores comments, I wish him all the best with his endevours but must stress that there is no truth in the rumours that Mr.Yip has been suffering from a dip in form, age is not a factor here. He is looking foward to the upcoming nights and introducing new blood into the team. The futures bright, the futures orange'.

Anyone around tonight? x

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

The futures bright, the futures orange'.

Does this mean Phil Brown is joining the coaching staff?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Kirby wrote: »
    Does this mean Phil Brown is joining the coaching staff?

philbrown.jpg

• Advertisement

well done lads very near the 6500 mark now, i can nearly smell it. I'll be demoted to the Reserve Squad if this keeps up :D
    better get a few accomplishments this evening before playing!

clubs tonight?

Town Man wrote: »
    well done lads very near the 6500 mark now, i can nearly smell it. I'll be demoted to the Reserve Squad if this keeps up :D
    better get a few accomplishments this evening before playing!

clubs tonight?

It gets harder to pick up points now that we have so many...i respect/feel sorry for the lads who have got 8000/9000 points, clubs tonight indeed.

SRFC90 wrote: »
    philbrown.jpg

FIFA CLUBS GOALKEEPER TRAINING CAMP

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

whats rating requirement(if any) to join ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 mallubear

Can't join lads.
    Just not today.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Rickard

RumbleB in the house.. just waiting for my old boards acc to be retrieved..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

we played some good stuff there lads towards the end. some nice interplay and movement. Thumbs up! :)

the question is who is better...........Yapa or Bud, I might have to side with Yapa seeing as Bud did not choose me on his team last night :D

Town Man wrote: »
    the question is who is better...........Yapa or Bud, I might have to side with Yapa seeing as Bud did not choose me on his team last night :D

Gonna have to go with me...seeing as im miles better as Any

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Yeah but if buds not there then we dont know if the team we're playin are deadly or not....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Yeah but if buds not there then we dont know if the team we're playin are deadly or not....

"We're gonna lose man, know what I mean?"

goal kick awarded to other team- 'there gonna score now'

they have a corner- its a goal

ball anywhere in our half - 'its a gimme'

ready up screen 'these guys are class' but in reality they have 120 points and we win 9-0

Bud: most negative thing since minus numbers (-1, -2,-3)

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

And my personal favorite, "I have an itch".

Goal scored before 5 minutes. "Lads, let's quit"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

just wat annoys me most is people running into people. alot yee lads would be great 100m sprinters with ur pros.:D

Well said aboy Dillon. You're a way better player than Yapa. Don't know why he doesn't let you play any. You're simply the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

he is better any but i was bad cause i was using wireless connection. i got a wire there 2day and played ranked went faster and no lag.

I see ye bet Footwork last night, well done :D

the hulk shall be back later, bags every free kick on the left hand side within 30 yards of goal :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Yeah we beat them 4-1, one of their guys got sent off at the end for hackin down Rumble. It was good times :D

I bags all the goal kicks!

Advertisement