Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fifa 10 Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Lamposts wrote: »
    Hey Floyd,

I've removed you from the club. Your pro isn't good enough to play with us. If you want to play with us again then get at least 80% accomplishments and have your pro up to 85+.

Cheers,
    Lamps

Pwoahh :O Thats a bit harsh nao..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Lamposts joined the facebook group: The awkwardness when Sean asks Floyd is he playing clubs tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Clubs tonight yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Tread softly folks.. this could turn into a warzone very quickly. Floyd sorry but rules are rules, they were established a few months back.

• Advertisement

Had fun playing with you guys. Didn't think 6 points was that important but if it is then so be it.

Nice to see where we stand.

miralize wrote: »
    Tread softly folks.. this could turn into a warzone very quickly. Floyd sorry but rules are rules, they were established a few months back.

Why would it turn into a warzone? We run the club and see fit who plays for us or not. Floyd just wasn't good enough. That's all.
    Had fun playing with you guys. Didn't think 6 points was that important but if it is then so be it.

Nice to see where we stand.

Points aren't the issue here. It's the fact that we lost more games than usual when you played with us.

Yeah, 3 man! He's a real gem of a player. You can take my sexy RS. I won't be on until 1.30-2ish now. You'll be gone by then so :(:(
    Well played Floyd man, if only macken and gme could be as good as you. You make great runs into the box and get in great positions. KEEP IT UP! :)
    Cool Sean. Wait until you see Floyd play, he got 3 goals playing RM! The man is a tank. You better be on tonight FLOYD!
    Floyd just wasn't good enough. That's all.

:(

:( It's not you, it's your pro.

I should be on after 12. Maybe 1ish. Maybe 2ish. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

My pro hasn't got 80% accomplishments, nor has he a rating of 85.

Just sayin'.

• Advertisement

:eek:

You got some splaining to do ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Bow before the might of my 100% Pro muhahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Don't think it's me that needs to explain anything!

Obviously lamps has some sort of problem with you :/ I'lll sort him out for ya :)

Floyd Hes gone nuts

2v8o944.jpg

Parawind wrote: »
    Bow before the might of my 100% Pro muhahahaha

Still can't score enough 40 yarders :D

But seriously this pissed me off

I gots a better goal to game ratio then the lot of ya (Despite the fact that I only played 17 games :cool:)

Right Mark, I'll be removing you later on from the club. You said your pro was at 86%. Lying will not be tolerated. Macken, your pro is fine. Floyd, goal ratio.. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Right Mark, I'll be removing you later on from the club. You said your pro was at 86%. Lying will not be tolerated. Macken, your pro is fine. Floyd, goal ratio.. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    :P

Clearly that was done in photoshop. Like I'd ever use a smiley face in a super serious message!

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Hey lads, has anyone been on the last few nights, I am itching for a few games as it has been a long time. I have been off trying to improve my pro for a good while now, but I see the bar is now set at 85+ is that right? I think my guy is at 88.

Arciphel wrote: »
    Hey lads, has anyone been on the last few nights, I am itching for a few games as it has been a long time. I have been off trying to improve my pro for a good while now, but I see the bar is now set at 85+ is that right? I think my guy is at 88.

Yeah we play games most nights from 12:30am onwards :P

OK coolio, am I still in the team or is there now a second team on Boards? I got some transfer request thing a few weeks ago and clicked on it, not sure if I am still in the right team or not now :confused:

OK coolio, am I still in the team or is there now a second team on Boards? I got some transfer request thing a few weeks ago and clicked on it, not sure if I am still in the right team or not now :confused:
    "BIRE" is the right one to be in :) If you're not in it, send a request and one of the admins will accept you.

You're in the proper team mate.

Ill give you a shout next time we're playing.

Cheers cactus, am around tonight and tomorrow night. My guy si mostly a defender now, RWB/RCB. I have all except one of the defence acheivements on my pro at this stage.

Anyone up for some clubs now?

Moore ready to retire this weekend from clubs and let young starlet Floyd take over.

Irish striker Darren Moore said today that he would retire from international football after the weekend.

The decision of the veteran Boards Ireland player comes just two days before his sons birthday. He also expressed his ambition to one day become Boards Ireland World Cup champion again.

“I’m turning 23 in a few months and given the position I play in it’s only right to move over for those with more gas,” Moore was quoted as saying by The Daily Telegraph.

“After that my dream is to go to the World Cup and win it one more time"

Moore is a guaranteed starter in the squad but it is believed he has become disillusioned with the club setup.

“I’ve had a hard season (with injuries) and I know it wasn’t a great season but Macken gave me that chance when no-one else would. I'd like to thank Graham for being the best strike partner I could ever ask for."

“If I have a regret (this season) it’s that I played when I was injured but you all know what I’m like, I played and I paid for it (in terms of form and availability). But that doesn’t mean that I’m finished. I’ve still got the desire and the determination and I hope to show it. And even if they ask me to carry the water, I’ll do it.”

Fans have flooded message boards everywhere begging for Moore to stay until at least FIFA 11 comes out.

Young Starlet Floyd is saddened to hear of Lamps' retirement.

Boards.ie Superstar Floyd p has expressed his sadness as striker Darren Moore announced his retirement earlier today

Floyd was quoted as saying: This is a sad day for BIRL. One of our most prominent figures hanging up his boots :(. They are some mighty big shoes to fill and I personally would like to thank Lamps for all the work he's done and wish him the best until Fifa 11 comes out

• Advertisement

World Cup champion, loving father, and all-round nice guy man person Darren Moore has held a press conference following his shock revelation that he may well be retiring from international football man playing winner thing. Hoards of anxious press waited to hear what led to this ostentatious outburst of sad dissapointing news type information things that has rocked the tight-knit community of international ball-kicking running men. Alongside those members of press were the seas of Moore's adoring female followers, hysterically screaming to Moore about their undying love and the tingly feeling he gives them in their lady person parts.

A hush desended around the conference as Moore leaned into the microphone, and in one felled swoop addressed the entire world of listening type people-things....

"When ze seagulls follow ze trawler out to zea, it ees because my mom wont let me play xbox anymore....

Thank you, goodbye."

A legend is born.

Advertisement