Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fifa 10 Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Basically you play as one guy on a team with a group of us, trying to beat another group of people. Good fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

miralize wrote: »
    Basically you play as one guy on a team with a group of us, trying to beat another group of people. Good fun.

Ah, sounds like a good sneer. I'll send a request next time i fire up the xbox. Thanks!

More of the same good football tonight lads.

Get a few pints into you before hand Paddy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Ya we were magical last night, that football was the stuff dreams are made of.

Parawind wrote: »
    Ya we were magical last night, that football was the stuff dreams are made of.

It was total football :D

I should be on around 10.30 tonight after the match.

10 games and counting.........................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

WELLLLLLLL!

WHATS D@ CRAICCC LYK???

ABOY SEANIE! "Ah he wrecks me head man, I'm leaving the party"! I posted a fifa thread so if you have any questions feel free to ask lad!

Clubs tonight lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

I'll be there.

• Advertisement

Ya i'll be on in a while.

Same! Not sure if I'll play up front though. Lacking in confidence after all those misses!

I feel as if my pro is wasted on the RM position and I feel that I don't cut in enough to need to be there so I should be LM.

I may play a game or two tonight.. 11?

I may play a game or two tonight.. 11?

THIS!
    I feel as if my pro is wasted on the RM position and I feel that I don't cut in enough to need to be there so I should be LM.

Yeah, switch to LM so you can really play as "LS" and make GME's runs for him. GOOD LAD!

Well lads, what's the story with removing Floyd from the club? He's one of our best players. He makes great runs into the box and holds his position well. I know Parawind & GME wanted to get rid of him but when I threatened to remove them as managers if they got rid of Floyd, they just ended up removing me as a manager and removed Floyd from the club. BRING FLOYD BACK!

GME & MACKEN OUT!

Lamposts wrote: »
    Well lads, what's the story with removing Floyd from the club? He's one of our best players. He makes great runs into the box and holds his position well. I know Parawind & GME wanted to get rid of him but when I threatened to remove them as managers if they got rid of Floyd, they just ended up removing me as a manager and removed Floyd from the club. BRING FLOYD BACK!

GME & MACKEN OUT!

I agree it a f**kin shambles... and who the hell kicked him from the party last night? Bad form lads

I agree it a f**kin shambles... and who the hell kicked him from the party last night? Bad form lads

Think it was Graham because he started laughing to himself, remember? This is not what the club is about!

G M E has announced his retirement from Fifa clubs with immediate effect.

G M E has announced his retirement from Fifa clubs with immediate effect.

GOOD! 1 more to go! x

• Advertisement

Bring back Floyd!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Club passed away?

Soby wrote: »
    Club passed away?

Nope we are still around.

Just about though! We lost Lamps to an injury and Macken injured himself doing McGeady flicks for orphans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Tonight!!

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Tonight!!

ok what time we want to get started?

Ill be on from around 10.30.

Anyone around tonight? x

Yeah I'll be o.....Oh wait.

• Advertisement

Oh Floyd, how I wish you could play with us. Just me, you and Seanie. We'd be unreal together!

Advertisement