Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fifa 10 Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Arciphel wrote: »
    anyone else coming on for a game?

normally i would but, i just finished work at 10 and i'm knackered, will pop on tommorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

please come on Para, just for one or two games? could do with you for one or two games, we are thin on the ground. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Good games tonight. Really starting to enjoy any using tele cam instead of pro

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

ive yet to play as ANY but ill sure b using tele for that as id say its v. hard wit pro cam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Tele cam is way way way better for this mode, I find it easier to judge my passing and taking on players as such.

I think I'll be absent for a while from the team, mainly due to Eircom being a shower of pricks. Can't seem to play ANY game online to the end the last few days :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

my connection has also been dropping alot in the last few days but eircom are sending me a new router 2morro, so hopefully tht will fix the problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Arciphel wrote: »
    please come on Para, just for one or two games? could do with you for one or two games, we are thin on the ground. ;)

sry i simply didn't have the energy, i literally fell asleep right after i made the post lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

How many players in the club now?
    Is it worth my while joining?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Around 30. And rising all the time. There are a few regulars who are on nearly every night which is good for consistency :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭dmigsy

I sent a request there last night. Looking forward to a few decent games! I'm online most evenings for a couple of hours at least.

• Advertisement

niallith wrote: »
    ive yet to play as ANY but ill sure b using tele for that as id say its v. hard wit pro cam

Here man I'm not singling you out or anything but the last few nights you've been picking positions and never holding them. I don't know if it was last night or the night before but I picked LM and you picked RM but you were over on the left side of the pitch for most of the match and you got in my way and someone else's way (think it was Tunetunetuner) 3 or 4 times when we tried to run with or pass the ball. We all make runs into the box or whatever but you cant be out of position for the whole match.

Your player will get better as well because you'll get more points after the match for playing in the position you picked.

I'm not giving out to you but whatever position you pick try and play it.

dmigsy: Just accepted your request.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Il have to take a look at this be a pro thing. Have to say it never really interested me but the virtual pro thing is kinda interesting. Ive never played it before so can anyone just fill me in on the basics of it?

You create your pro (and the gameface thing is it? ) Say if you class yourself as a striker does that mean you wont be able to play other positions? Everyone uses their created pro I take it?

Ive a bit more time on my hands so should be on most evenings aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

joe123 wrote: »
    so can anyone just fill me in on the basics of it?

Just watch the virtual pro video tutorial in-game. It takes about a couple of mins and explains everything.

You create yourself. You can play online or offline with him, and you level him up by doing certain things. For example, scoring from outside the box give you Long Shots + 3 etc.

You decide his height, weight, and position. You can change these at any time. You can play anywhere on the pitch, but get small bonuses for playing in your preffered area of defense, midfield, or attack. But you can still play wherever you want from match to match :)

Im just adding myself now.

GT: Screw2loose

sorry mate I was messing around earlier with the club and deleted you by mistake.

Just send another request when you get a chance.

Ive been online all day if anybody wants to play. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭keltoms

gamertag keltoms request sent

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Pixelcraft

Gamertag JohnnyIRE request sent a while ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Gamertag Airblazer send request

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭manufan16

manufan1611 request sent last night, can you accept ?

If any1 wants a game send me a request , I could do with the practise :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Going on after the Ireland match. Hopefully get a few games in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Going on after the Ireland match. Hopefully get a few games in.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Im bored now.If anyone wants too

Anyone coming on for a few games? in dressing room now.

Teams seem to constantly be quiting the game before we play last couple of nights. Really annoying

Cheers for the assists in the previous games mate. Got 2 hattricks in the games we played. Pretty stoked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

DrMorphine wrote: »
    Teams seem to constantly be quiting the game before we play last couple of nights. Really annoying

Yeah that pissed me off quite a bit too, are we that intimidating? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

sorry mate I was messing around earlier with the club and deleted you by mistake.

Just send another request when you get a chance.

No worries bud....sent another request last night. so hopefully next time i try and play a game with you guys ill be able to....:rolleyes:

Just wondering if there is any position in particular that needs to be worked on?
    wouldnt be the best defender goin.....
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

Lamposts wrote: »
    Cheers for the assists in the previous games mate. Got 2 hattricks in the games we played. Pretty stoked.

No bother. I have no confidance in my pro's shooting abilities so I prefer to pass :D I think I was any aswell for one game so had control over like 8 players haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭manufan16

I was on last night about 11 and I now seem to be accepted to the team but I could not tell if ye were playin a game or what. there seemed to be a few in the changing room but not sure, can anyone confirm if ye were playing ?

Advertisement