Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fifa 10 Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

I think there was some problems with the EA servers last night, I was in the dressing room and the game rooms were locked, even though it said i was in room 1 i wasn't, then if i entered into room 2 i would appear in room 1 :confused: it was all over the place. The night before we were playing a match and our opponent quit the game early because we were hammering them, and everyone's xbox hung and had to be reset!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

manufan16 wrote: »
    I was on last night about 11 and I now seem to be accepted to the team but I could not tell if ye were playin a game or what. there seemed to be a few in the changing room but not sure, can anyone confirm if ye were playing ?

To check if people are playing press the righ analog and it will say next to the squad names playing 1st half, 2nd half etc. If they are playing you wont be able to join the room. Once the match it finished everyone goes back to the lobby. Best thing to do is to wait there and then join once someone starts up a new room

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Bruce Buffer

Only got an xbox and the game this week but would love to join :)

GT:Randy SavagexXx

I haven't been on much the last few days but Ill be on this evening and ill add people that have sent requests the last few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Have to say boys I really enjoyed the few games tonight. Getting the hang if the RDM role. Even popping up with a couple if goals.
    Will definitely be on again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Great stuff again tonight chaps, enjoyable few games to pass a Friday night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yup. We played some good stuff last night. Some epic open goal misses by a few lads too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Kirby wrote: »
    Yup. We played some good stuff last night. Some epic open goal misses by a few lads too :D

yourself included, not that i can talk i scored an own goal :(

The open goal miss by one of the other teams was hillarious. past the keeper, no pressure and smashes it over:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭DerryRed

count me in. just put in a transfer request

Gamertag 'frankbradz'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭pipeliner

hi i have just sent a transfer request. User name is romanningo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

at's the plan for tonight chaps? ANyone on for a session at about 11pm? I think we have three more matches to win and we will get that 10 consequtive wins trophy that has eluded us thus far ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

We all got the team player trophy last night anyways for having 10 players.Cant believe my sending off :pac:..Didnt touch the keeper...Im on now anyways with people wanna play

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Anyone up for a game now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Mad Michael 09

wud love 2 join... im 48 rank in ire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Mad Michael 09

gamertag= allhailtheirish

sry bout last game gme and lampost. dnt think ever payed tht bad :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

ive requested to join, corcaigh09.

Bloody addicted now.Anyone up for a game soon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

where do ya go to join?

• Advertisement

mink_man wrote: »
    where do ya go to join?

Something like Xbox Live>Pro Championship then find club.Then just search Boards..And apply for it/put in transfer request

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

DrMorphine wrote: »
    sry bout last game gme and lampost. dnt think ever payed tht bad :mad:

ah it's grand mate. Where you drunk?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Lamposts wrote: »
    ah it's grand mate. Where you drunk?!

lol just because we are an irish team we have to be drunk? i wondered why we were playing so bad i thought it was just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Hey I was on the team last year but I tried to request a transfer and it said it was full? Is this right? If there are players like last year who signed up and haven't played do ye mind making room for people who would? Online teamplay (or online sprint with the ball until you lose it) is a disaster.

I played right back all the time, last year there weren't enough defenders. what's it like this year?

Hey I was on the team last year but I tried to request a transfer and it said it was full? Is this right? If there are players like last year who signed up and haven't played do ye mind making room for people who would? Online teamplay (or online sprint with the ball until you lose it) is a disaster.

I played right back all the time, last year there weren't enough defenders. what's it like this year?

Ill be on in around half an hour and Ill make some room by accepting requests.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

sent in a request a few days ago..still not accepted. :(

gamertag Airblazer..

Seems we are full now..

cheers mate..is there enough interest to bring up a second club?

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Corcs001

I'm in if there's a second club!

• Advertisement

cool..I created one..boards 360..
    if anyone fancies transferring over the other boards team you're more than welcome ;)
    might even get a few games against each other..

Advertisement