Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fifa 10 Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Yep, good games.

Personal highlight: Corner, headed clear, 1st time volley BANG into the top corner. I really enjoyed that one :D

She was a pretty one alright!

BTW I'm on eircom 7mb but in a lot of the games the delay between pressing a button and my player moving is half a second+. Anyone else find this? In defense it's pretty impossible to control your player.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Why did ye quit and forfeit the match?

DrMorphine wrote: »
    Why did ye quit and forfeit the match?

I admit it was me that quit out. I wanted to watch UFC 104, it was around 5 past 3 and once we went 6-0 down I quit.

I know I shouldn't haven't quit. Sorry

Came on here while UFC is on a break to admit it.

No bother was just wondering

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

enjoyed last night, good fun as always. I seem to have hit a wall when it comes to scoring goals, gettin the chances but not finishing em, on the plus side, I've cut open a fair few defences with passing ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Good games last night, maybe a few more when I get back from watching the cracker of a match :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Brilliant stuff last night fellows. Myself, Yap, Lamposts and Seanog went on a big run of unbeaten games last night and scored some great goals. Highlights include coming from 3-0 down to win against a good team, and beating a team with 5500 points. I scored a free kick from a really tight angle out near the corner flag, and Seanog scored an absolute beauty from about 40 yards which soared into the top corner. Was magic.

And we are up to 80th in the British Isles and 258th in the world. Not bad guys! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

can i still join this?

Gamertag - CashelMan

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Played my first game last night for the club (Airblazer) ad scored my first goal from about 25 yards out...I think LM is my best postion really :D even though my guy is a RF.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Kirby wrote: »
    Brilliant stuff last night fellows. Myself, Yap, Lamposts and Seanog went on a big run of unbeaten games last night and scored some great goals. Highlights include coming from 3-0 down to win against a good team, and beating a team with 5500 points. I scored a free kick from a really tight angle out near the corner flag, and Seanog scored an absolute beauty from about 40 yards which soared into the top corner. Was magic.

And we are up to 80th in the British Isles and 258th in the world. Not bad guys! :)

Yeah, it was pretty epic. It was a bit mental, I could feel my eyes closing towards the end. That free kick was probably the greatest goal ever scored in FIFA 10. Sorry I had no mic, the battery was dead and I couldn't find the charger. :)

• Advertisement

Cheers guys :) That goal was one of my best, along with http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/12125378

Good games last night, ill be on in a while after I do a bit of work, 7 ish maybe.. depends on how hard I want to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Pixelcraft

sent a request a while ago, any chance of being added tonight? thanks. Gamertag JohnnyIRE

Pixelcraft wrote: »
    sent a request a while ago, any chance of being added tonight? thanks. Gamertag JohnnyIRE

Added.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ciano12

Grafite is only 83 in Fifa OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 09828

wolfsburg has savage strikers
    Dzeko=83
    Grafite=83
    martins=81

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Isimivitch or whatever is lethal from free kicks . His curl is savage not the type to just beat the keeper near post if your taking it where a left footer can curl inward. He will take it with his right and loop the keeper. as in

Why are you talking about this in the club thread??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

ciano12 wrote: »
    Grafite is only 83 in Fifa OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wrong Thread:)
    09828 wrote: »
    wolfsburg has savage strikers
    Dzeko=83
    Grafite=83
    martins=81
    SDTimeout wrote: »
    Isimivitch or whatever is lethal from free kicks . His curl is savage not the type to just beat the keeper near post if your taking it where a left footer can curl inward. He will take it with his right and loop the keeper. as in

try this one

Anyway back on topic.

Here's the link to the club page again just in case anyone missed it earlier in the thread - http://www.eafootballworld.com/en_GB/clubs/742A0001/5003

Will be on tonight after 10 if anyone wants to play some games

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

gamertag is Mordiepants I'd like in plz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

When did ye get the trophy for 10 consecutive wins, fair play to ye all lads :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

We actually have 20 consecutive wins now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Pixelcraft

not anymore! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

We were beaten 9-3 by the 13th ranked club in the world. They were pretty pathetic!

So were we..

Me as Any (or any other position for that matter) = disaster..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Thats all the trophies now aint it?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

well i reckon if we had one or two players who were centre backs we would have been ok against them, frankly a 33 centre back just won't cut it.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Srooney03

Hey guys il be on at 12 tonight if anybody wants a game, tag is my username ,Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Srooney03 wrote: »
    Hey guys il be on at 12 tonight if anybody wants a game, tag is my username ,Cheers

you need to join the club..do a search for boards and click on join.
    Once approved by club manager you're in :D

Advertisement