Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupidest Facebook status visible right now

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

amazon is evil. showing me things i might like. amazon KNOWS i have no self control. credit card money is not real money so i just click on things and i end up buying 18 dvds. i really dont even know what i just bought

.....and I pretty sure she's an accountant!

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

No matter what people say,i still believe i saw a dead penguin on the side of the road in mayo at the weekend

Crazy bastard! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

^^ lol how do u know dave?

tell him tom cruise says hello, if ur in the nest with him!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx **** EVOLUTION! IT IS ALL A LIE, DARWIN CHATS ****. AND FRANCIS BACON WROTE SHAKESPEARES PLAYS TRUS SHAKESPEARE WAS A ILLITATE CRACK HEAD

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

"Officially single. On my birthday. Wow."

Typed by a girl who goes out with a cheating transvestite who beats her up.

She's a chav and will be back with him by tomorrow. Her status updates are where the writers for Eastenders get their ideas.

And the latest update is:

Y do i av to b an emotional person n feel sorry 4 people who r in the wrong. As people say i av no backbone. I just put it down to bein too darn nice and big heart. Then afta i feel like a twat

Apparently he is sorry and wants her back. I give her another couple of days to relent and give in to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

The_B_Man wrote: »
    ^^ lol how do u know dave?

tell him tom cruise says hello, if ur in the nest with him!! ;)

Ha Small world, been on a few drunken nights out together over the yrs. Funny guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭patrickc

is poorly and needs vicks rubbed on her chest

or another

is pumped for the weekends hen in Melbs

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Had to bump this for this one.

"left the dole office without his wallet. Went back to get it, was asked what it looked like. "it says bad mother****er on it". Quite possibly the proudest moment of my life."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Fat_Fingers

Why, oh why, would anyone type this? Am I old fashioned, am I just an old fuddy duddy? But why would anyone want to know this? I mean, are they literally doing this as they type? Have they taken their laptop to the loo with them? Am I missing the point? I opened a facebook page so my dad could share a load of photos with me. That was less than a month ago, and now I have all these people adding me, and I haven`t a clue who they are!

i take it then you are not a regular poster on www.ratemypoo.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭ChillyJilly

NAME hasnt done washing in aaages and has no clean knickers

Bad thing is, I'm only facebook friends with her as I'm friends with her boyfriend... lucky guy :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Anatidaephobia — the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I actually can't study. I'm sooo gonna fail :(

Clearly yes if you're on Facebook telling people about it. Nobody cares.
    Can't wait to sleep in tomorrow.

Pathetic. Nobody cares.
    Tucan tomoro night at the crane lane and its free souuuuuuuuuuuuuuuund

Nobody cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭baalthor

One person on my friend's list is a big follower of Jesus while another one has an um ..active love life. The contrast between their fb posts is funny

Him: Just returned from the Jesus Festival. Feel so blessed to see The Lord in action ..

Her: Just woke up - totally wrekked after all nite session getting hamered by bf :-) -

But they both make a change from everyone else announcing they've become "Queen (or King) of Compost":eek: - listen to yourself! compost is rotted sh1t FFS, who wants to be the Queen of rotten sh1t ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

That_Guy wrote: »
    Tucan tomoro night at the crane lane and its free souuuuuuuuuuuuuuuund
    Nobody cares.

Swear to God, I was just about to put hers up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

See this is what bothers me. Why do people have 'Friends' on their page that they don't even know well! OF course anything they say is going to be annoying. I just have my real friends on mine so I generally find their updates never annoy me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

I really need to learn how to spell. It would make this whole writing thing a lot easier...
    Just spent a lot of time that I should have been using for sleeping on this: http://www.whoisthemonkey.com/games/33/demolition-city
    Totally worth it though...
    Why I lose even the most basic of mathematical abilities as soon as I reach the till in the shop?

All from the same person. I didn't know people could be so boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

"@ least dance music always makes u feel betta"

Think it must be time to purge some unwanteds from my friend list again:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

This thread is so nasty.

At least do these people a favour and remove them from your friends list! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭lol5605

Too lazy to go through the whole thread to see if this was posted.
    http://www.lamebook.com/ Some funny stuff on that.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Art Basel Conversations this morning: “Collector Focus: Latin America” features prominent art collectors, César Cervantes from Mexico, Jay Khalifeh from Brazil, and Juan and Patricia Vergez from Argentina exploring the dynamic way in which Latin Americas' collecting scene has grown an ...d international ized in the las..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

*name* joined the group if you can't lift her, don't shift her.

Stupid but loltastic at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

not responding

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

*name* joined the group if you can't lift her, don't shift her.

Stupid but loltastic at the same time.

That popped up on my profile this morning as well, odd stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,854 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Jesus luvs u . ...he REALLY does!

She is being serious too. Something mad happened to her when she failed to make it to second year in college...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

cant believe daniel went im in tears!!....danny....ur d man in my mirror!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I fried my Korg NanoKontrol !

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

I feel like a knacker in a wardrobe.

:confused::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Keogg

BREAKING NEWS: I HAVE TO DO A PRESENTATION, (a shirt and slacks affair), I CAN ONLY FIND ONE SHOE!!!
    I lol'd a little, but none of my friends status' were overly stupid, apart from
    *NAME* wants to know what everybody ate today
    I mean, just why?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 EimearCritchley

Soldie wrote: »
    n17b5v.jpg

ha ha ha thats brilliant & sad all at the same time!! weird thing id her facebook status says engaged?!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

ha ha ha thats brilliant & sad all at the same time!! weird thing id her facebook status says engaged?!

I doubt it's real. How many women in their 40s refer to their pussy as the love cave between their legs.

Advertisement