Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm giving away American Dad Season 1 for free

• 02-10-2009 3:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

Mods feel free to move to Bargain Alerts if more suitable. If anyone likes American Dad, I bought season 1 recently, it's not really my thing (I'm more a Family Guy...guy). I'll give it away for free to anyone that wants it, I don't know anyone that likes it myself, and I don't know if it's the type of thing you could give to a charity shop. I was going to just throw it in the bin, but I hate waste, better to give it to someone that wants it I guess....

Seriously, no catch here, first come, first served! I live in Drogheda but I work in Dublin, you must be willing to collect, I couldn't be arsed posting it out to anyone :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Yay!
    I work in the city centre and can collect?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 brumbrum

I will take it off ur hands

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

6th, first come first served, you win! Just wait till next week tho, ok? Have to go home and get it first, then I'll bring it in to work with me. We can arrange any day Mon-Fri durin lunch or after work, I work near Stephens Green. PM me for more info!

And brumbrum, if 6th fails to show, you're next in line!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Cheers! (sorry brumbrum, I never fail to show)

Just drop me a Pm next week when you've it with you. I only work on Clarendon Street so it will be very easy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

No prob, will do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Fair play to you darn well decent thing to do

Advertisement