Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shamrock Rovers -v- Bohemians Match Thread [mod warning post #71]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Lads was coming home from my mate's gaf last night, was driving past the plaza, it wasnt long after the final whistle so traffic was a bit heavy after the game. So I got to the lights and seen this poor old man in a Bohs jersey crossing the road, 3 absolute scumbags came out of nowhere and knocked him over, spitting on him and kicking him, it was terrible! So I hopped out of the car and ran over, I was throwing boots and digs like a mad thing, and I swear to god between the 4 of us we bet the bollix out of that oul fella !

saw that somewhere else, made me snigger !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Some people have an axe to grind with Rovers, but seriously get a grip. One idiot out of 6000 threw a bottle and there's calls for us to be forced to play behind closed doors? Don't recall a similar reaction for Arsenal fans who threw stuff at Adebayor, or for Man United to be forced to play in an empty stadium because a Man City player got hit with a coin. Come to think of it I don't recall Liverpool ever playing in an empty Anfield after one genius threw a mobile phone at Wayne Rooney.

What happened was bang out of order and the person responsible should be found and dealt with but a bit of perspective is needed here. Thing is, when it comes to Rovers you don't get that.

As for 'racist' booing, what a load of ****e. A former player signs for your biggest rivals and comes to play in your back-yard - he's going to get booed no matter what colour his skin it. You can give credit to this 'racist' ****e to the bed-wetters over at foot.ie. It's a shame people are swallowing it, but again, it's Rovers so we must all be card-carrying clan members who are just dying to stomp on grannies faces.

Top of the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Some people have an axe to grind with Rovers, but seriously get a grip. One idiot out of 6000 threw a bottle and there's calls for us to be forced to play behind closed doors?

Have to say I agree with you. There is a huge element of scum in the Rovers fans, but us Bohs fans have a significant scumbag element too. All of the shouty idiots who were running around the front of the Bohs area last night should be kicked out of the club. My Dad, who I've been going to Bohs matches with on and off since I was a kid (I'm 29), tells me that back in the day opposing fans used to sit together and go for pints after the match. I'm all for cheering and shouting at the football, but this matcho knacker bullsh*t just shows up the gobsh*tes.

I do have to say, however, that there were 8 stewards all standing and staring at 500 both fans, and 8 stewards for all the 3,000 Rovers fans on the other side of the stadium when the bottle was thrown, though.
    As for 'racist' booing, what a load of ****e.

Also agree. The Pats fans chant "N'do, N'do, you're a f****** c***!". The Bohs fans chant the same thing with some Irish player's name. Race ain't the issue.
    Top of the league.

Current Champions of the League (and top for most of it)!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

jammy goal, jammy Rovers.

At least a Carlow man scored it. Thats something I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Pedro K

monkey9 wrote: »
    I could be mistaken, but watching it on tv i could hear monkey chants when Ndo was on the ball.

Now suffice it to say, I'm not Ndo's biggest fan, but f"cking monkey chants???? FFS

I was at the game and didn't hear any racist chants or monkey chants.

He was booed, but I think the "monkey" chants that people have heard were actually the crowed chanting "Hoops!", Which is of course, commonplace at all Rovers games.

As for the thick eejit who threw the bottle.

Nobody wants to see that crap. No place for it in football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

DSB wrote: »
    I hope you're not trying to imply that this kinda thing, doesn't go on in the Premiership and throughout the world, because if so, you couldn't be more wrong.

The behaviour is disgusting but unfortunately its also commonplace in football.

Of course not! I know all too well what goes on at games abroad.
    I do not however expect to see this crap on my own doorstep from travelling fans to a ground that gets an average attendance of less that 500 for home games.

I'm not blaming Bohs fans, they were great for the most part, there was a real atmosphere of a cup final largely because of them.
    Any club with a reasonably large following will always have a couple of idiots within there ranks,the law of averages will always prevail.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

Of course not! I know all too well what goes on at games abroad.
    I do not however expect to see this crap on my own doorstep from travelling fans to a ground that gets an average attendance of less that 500 for home games.

I'm not blaming Bohs fans, they were great for the most part, there was a real atmosphere of a cup final largely because of them.
    Any club with a reasonably large following will always have a couple of idiots within there ranks,the law of averages will always prevail.:)
    Exactly, we agree so. But saying you didn't expect it comes across as a bit naive. With Bohs and Rovers its really par for the course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

The 'monkey chants' that i heard was obviously mistaken so i take it back completely!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Des wrote: »
    In fairness, Ndo (or any ethnic player) has never been racially abused in the LoI, it doesn't exist here

naieve much ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Great night. Only recovered enough to post now. :D Will offer match observations soon.

The bottle throwing incident was stupid. Hopefully the scobe responsible will be identified and banned for a while.

Have to say I'm a bit surprised about the OTT reactions though. This happens in all leagues. Actually when it happens in El Classico, it's viewed as passion and a selling point.

The league of Ireland has been whittled down to a hardcore support by-and-large. Tallaght is currently a mixed crowd, including lads that haven't yet got into what the limits and responsibility of being a football supporter are. Most will become supporters but you'll get young lads acting the maggot. And if caught, they be punished.

On the incident itself: There wasn't an injury as far as I know. Also: I'm 90% certain the bottle didn't hit the lino. I was very well-placed to see it, I was standing three rows back from the pitch about 15 yards to the right of the lino. I wasn't looking directly until I saw the bottle in the air, but the arc almost definitely looked too straight to have bounced off him. Also: he waited at least 6-7 seconds to go to his knees and actually looked like he had cramp :), not holding his head. When approached by the med lad, he pointed at the bottle. Our speculation at the time, and those around, was that he was struck by something smaller after the bottle or just pukked up with a cramp or strain.

Wait and see what he says after the match. My feeling is that it the bottle throwing will be punished and the lino element will be overlooked.

I assume that on TV, the cameras were on the peno and just flashed back to lino on deck pointing at bottle.

Again, the opinion of the overwhelming majority of fans including me is that it is stupid to throw **** on the pitch.

I hope that if this love-in with the Rovers honeymoon continues, that Rovers threads here don't start looking like soccer threads in feedback: with people who don't go to games, or don't even post in soccer, swinging by to offer moral analysis of isolated incidents of stupidity in high-profile games.

As for the monkey chants, please get out of it. Your baseless accusations harm the attempt to get fans in the gates. Joe played for Rovers, so was booed last night only to put him off his stride which worked. Most Rovers fans like him (or at least don't hate him). He played for us only last season ffs. When some of our fans sung that questionable elephant song, there was loads of discussion about it. Do you think any club's support would just ignore monkey chants. I (and anybody I know) would deck somebody if I heard them monkey-chanting. But I never have.It doesn't happen here.

stovelid wrote: »
    I hope that if this love-in with the Rovers honeymoon continues, that Rovers threads here don't start looking like soccer threads in feedback: with people who don't go to games, or don't even post in soccer, swinging by to offer moral analysis of isolated incidents of stupidity in high-profile games.

Agreed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Exactly, we agree so. But saying you didn't expect it comes across as a bit naive. With Bohs and Rovers its really par for the course.

:confused:This was at a game in Waterford? Par for the course my boll*x.
    This attitude is part of the problem.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Ugh... not a happy camper...

All I'll say was what really annoyed me about the bottle incident is it happened just as Byrne was waiting to take the penalty, ended up waiting about 2 minutes, I'd say that didn't help his composure with such a intimidating atmossphere.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Ugh... not a happy camper...

All I'll say was what really annoyed me about the bottle incident is it happened just as Byrne was waiting to take the penalty, ended up waiting about 2 minutes, I'd say that didn't help his composure with such a intimidating atmossphere.

that end has a peno voodoo on it so he was fcuked before he even took it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Yeah, he scored the pen in the first game at the other end and was expertly dispatched. If there was anyone in the league to take one to break it, it'd be him.

• Advertisement

dfx- wrote: »
    Yeah, he scored the pen in the first game at the other end and was expertly dispatched. If there was anyone in the league to take one to break it, it'd be him.

He's a good peno taker. Either it was just a bad night or the crowd and pressure got to him.

That said, must be hard for him when he lives in Citywest and his family are Tallaght hoops :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,828 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

No trophys were handed out last night. It'll just make it sweeter when we're crowned champions two in a row.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Des wrote: »
    In fairness, Ndo (or any ethnic player) has never been racially abused in the LoI, it doesn't exist here
    podge018 wrote: »
    Mark Rutherfurd experienced plenty of racist abuse in his time in the league, more so in the 90s of course.

I was in Dundalk watching their game with Bohs in 2003 and he was got horrendous abuse from the main stand. I remember it so well because it was the first time I'd seen a player racially abused at a match I was attending. Apparently Bohs were going to get an injection of "monkey magic" when he came on.

Of course it exists in the league (though not necessarily in this particular game).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

We werent good enough attacking, dont think Rovers deserved 3 points but neither did we. Cant believe anyone is defending the attack on the linesman - I would be just as pissed if it was Bohs fans that had attacked him - big lol for that muppet myposts defence "its not too bad, we hadnt attacked an official in 17 months"

As for the apparent monkey chants at Ndo, a few Rovers fans claiming it happened, unless other are claiming that like the elephant washing song, monkey chants arent racist?

Seem to remember Jayo missing 2 vital penalties for Shels against Bohs so he prob should have handed the ball over after the holdup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

There's a whole lot of heat in this thread so I'll advise you all to think carefully about what you're saying lest you walk yourself into an infraction or ban

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

I sat in the Bohs section.
    Felt like a prisoner.
    OTT policing.
    Hemmed in and ostracised.
    Young kids and respectable senior citizens beside me subjected to this humiliation.

Lets be clear here.
    Who threw the missile at the linesman ?
    Who had to had to be locked into the Maldron Hotel by the riot squad ?
    Why did I have have to be held back for 20 minutes for my safety ?

Listen Rovers.

Don't bother giving us tickets anymore.
    I won't buy one anyway.
    And don't come to Dalymount either.
    There's only one set of fans who don't know how to behave and it wasn't us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Pal wrote: »
    Felt like a prisoner.
    OTT policing.
    Young kids and respectable senior citizens beside me subjected to this humiliation.

Lets be clear here.

Listen Rovers.

I won't buy one anyway.
    Every club has their idiots, to imply that Bohs don't is outlandish. The abuse me and my mates used to get on the way to games in Tolka was all too frequent. Out of 5,500 Rovers fans it would be fair to say 95% behaved well.

:confused:This was at a game in Waterford? Par for the course my boll*x.
    This attitude is part of the problem.

Me not being a bit surprised about the kind of thing that gos on no matter where these 'fans' go is part of the problem? Think you're just trying to argue a lost argument at this point. Doesn't matter whether its Tallaght, Salzburg or Waterford, where there is Bohs hoolies there will be trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭aliveandkicking

Felt like a prisoner.

How come? - did you want to be able to stroll around the stadium or something? You had access to the toilets, vending machine, barbecue etc under the stand, what was the problem?
    OTT policing.
    I kind of agree with you there but after Bohs brought a scum hoolie firm from Scotland over to Tallaght last time the Gardaí were always going to be a bit over the top this time.

In what way were you ostracised? As I said earlier you had access to the toilets under the stand and the barbecue serving hot food. It's not like you were handcuffed into your seats. Seriously what is your problem with not being able to walk around the rest of the ground as an away fan?

What humiliation (apart from the result)? Please elaborate.

A total gob****e condemned by all our fans and who will hopefully be identified by CCTV and receive a life ban from going to our games.

The Maldron locks it's doors after most matches and only lets Rovers season ticket holders in after matches.

It's part and parcel of being away fan at a derby match the world over. Do you think Celtic fans were let out of Ibrox at the same time as the Rangers fans today? We are always held back in Dalymount too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭TheBigLebowski

We are always held back in Dalymount too.

I agree with most of what you're saying but this is incorrect. Both times at Dalymount this season, Rovers fans left at the same time as Bohs fans. I assume it's just another strategy that prevents Bohs fans congregating and ambushing Rovers fans when they leave (which happened in the past).

However, I cant just go wandering around the home section for obvious security reasons when in Dalymount.

For Bohs fans to try and suggest that there is not a scum element to Bohs support is ludicrous (just as it is for rovers fans to deny a scum element). Thankfully it is a very small percentage of both clubs support.

Me not being a bit surprised about the kind of thing that gos on no matter where these 'fans' go is part of the problem? Think you're just trying to argue a lost argument at this point. Doesn't matter whether its Tallaght, Salzburg or Waterford, where there is Bohs hoolies there will be trouble.

Just to clear this up, Bohs fans were not involved in the incident in Salzburg where the woman was hospitalised.

Felt like a prisoner.
    OTT policing.

Lets be clear here.

Listen Rovers.

I won't buy one anyway.

When Bohs condemn the Connaught St end, return with your crowd safety/control lecture.

And the less tickets we have to give the better...more seats for Hoops.:cool:

Thought the policing was ok, robocops definitely a bit ott though, would be much more useful in croke park for the all irelands by the sounds of it. We were probably kept behind around 5 mins longer than necessary but was fine.

Still think troublemaking fans will be rovers biggest challenge over the next few years.

Does that mean my Johnny Logan ticket isn't valid now? :(

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I don't have any major complaints about the policing either, they were overly-cautious perhaps, but that's not a bad thing really.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Just to clear up a few points being raised by the Bohs fans livid at the goings on on Friday night.

1 - All home games in Tallaght, the away fans are held back for 15-20 mins after the game. This is not a bad point, this is called good policing. When it doesn't happen everyone moans about how the Garda have no idea how to deal with a football crowd. When it does happen you moan. Can't win!

2 - Bohs fans were not improsoned. You had a secured section with full facilities. What was the problem? From what I saw on the other side of the pitch the only fans trying to rip the mesh divider that seperated fans at that end of the stadium were Bohs fans!

3 - Racial abuse of Ndo. There were about 4 skangers at the back of the ultras section that roared abuse for about 5 seconds. They were promptly delt with by the rest of the fans there and they disappeared down to the carpark end. All real Rovers fans are annoyed that this happened. Ndo was a great player for us and gave his all. Certainly nobody I know harbours any bad feelings towards him. He is after all a very good and entertaining player.

Further on that note I've watched the game since on TG4 replay. You could not hear any monkey noises on it so those suggesting that are simply trying to cause trouble. What you can hear is a lot of our songs that have the words HOOPS in them!

4 - The bottle thrown as the lino. This was a disgrace and again he was delt with by the rest of the Ultras section. He was confronted and sent packing out of the ground. Hopefully he will be caught on CCTV and barred from the ground. Also I was close to where the bottle was thrown from and it missed the lino by a good foot. He was also a disgrace going down Drogba style when it never hit him. Two big wrongs in this situation, both very regretable.

This and the racial abuse case are very much in disucssion on the rovers fans site and everyone on that site is in agreement that both incidents were a disgrace but we can only do so much. Ever club has their scumbags and people that just want to cause trouble.

5 - Locking the fans in at the Maldron. This is standard and has nothing to do with fighting and away fans! Pre game I've been in there on many an occasion and home and away fans mix happily and talk about football. Except obviously when Bohs are in town. After the game they lock the doors and only season ticket holders are allowed in. This saves a 4-5k rush into the bar which could be extremely dangerous. Its a means of controlling entry into the bar not imprisoning fans in.

Thats my response to a lot of the mudslinging thats been going on.

G

2 - Bohs fans were not improsoned. You had a secured section with full facilities. What was the problem? From what I saw on the other side of the pitch the only fans trying to rip the mesh divider that seperated fans at that end of the stadium were Bohs fans!

There were a group of rovers casuals the other side of the mesh that did not watch any of the match, spent the whole time gesturing and shouting abuse, looked like the same ones that a Pats fan posted a photo of as having spent an entire game throwing stuff at them, fortunately the guards and stewards were keeping a very close eye on them so all good. Bohs have gone over the top clearing up the casual problem at Bohs, as I say it will be interesting to see how rovers deal with it.

bohsman wrote: »
    There were a group of rovers casuals the other side of the mesh that did not watch any of the match, spent the whole time gesturing and shouting abuse,

Ok from the other side of the pitch my eyesight isn't that good to spot that. Thats just not on in any circumstance and they need to be barred. Obviously not football or even Rovers fans. Went to the game for one reason and one reason only, to try and start something.

peno.gif

No wonder that helicopter was hovering over Tallaght afterwards. Must have been on the lookout for a low-orbit spherical shaped UFO.

No wonder that helicopter was hovering over Tallaght afterwards. Must have been on the lookout for a low-orbit spherical shaped UFO.

While I'm all for conciliatory gestures aimed at Thomas Davis, I'm not sure that a Tallaght native trying to score a point during a sacair match is the right way to go about it.

Esepcially when the ball could well have broken one of their clubhouse windows on its trajectory towards Kiltipper.

Actually was there any trouble after the match? I know the helicopter was overhead but I presume that woulda been there regardless as a precaution

I didn't hear of any trouble

Haven't heard of any at all either before or after the match.

Friend of mine knows a guard that was on match duty, and they said there no trouble so I guess nothing happened in the vicinity of the stadium at least.

There was always going to be a big police presence becaise there was a few incidents the last time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

I was at the match on friday and for the second half was sat on the sideline in front of the Rovers fans, ndo was going up and down that wing all night and I did not hear monkey chants once.

Nothing happened in Tallaght on Friday night that did not happen the length and breadth of the UK on Saturday and Sunday, Fans were kept in as part of the policing policy and this is down to the Cop in charge to determine and not the clubs.

The atmohsphere on friday was one of the best I have ever seen at a LOI match and apart from a few idiots on both sides in the stand it was a great advert for the game in Ireland (apart from the actual match which was poisen)

Dave! wrote: »
    peno.gif

It looks even worse from behind the goal :D

http://vimeo.com/6894827

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,130 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Was Also at the match on Friday. In the East Stand (thats the new one for the un-informed)

Have to say some of the gesturing was over the top I mean any bohs player that came near the sideline got "F This" and "F that" from the fans standing at the front barrier halfway line. If i could count how many times I seen the wanker gesture id be a millionaire. It all came across a bit sad to be honest. I think it went Finger Wanker, Finger Wanker followed by shouting verbal expletives at the top of ones voice.

You could have easily taken a load of the "heads" straight out of green street. (Burberry caps / hoodies / burberry scarfs.)

As an impartial fan being from Tallaght I thought it would be a great game, but apart from the poor football on the pitch. The whole east stand fans just came across as intimidating. Not a great invitation for initiated LOI novices. It looked alot less volatile over in the West Stand.

Racial abuse- Heard the "N bomb" once but never heard it again. I dont know how many times Ndo was called a "Blaydin Taxidriver" but I must have heard it every 5 minutes. Some one did throw what looked like a lighter at him. When he was on the east side. Someone also threw a bottle at him just as the game blown up. Neither item hit him but was distinctly aimed at him. If you didnt see either incident your blind!

The Linesman was hit by the bottle. It hit him in the lower left back and spun away onto the pitch. Clearly!

As for the Bohs fans, Cant comment couldnt see anything on the other side.

All above first hand. Maybe it was a bad night but it left a bad taste.

listermint wrote: »
    The whole east stand fans just came across as intimidating. Not a great invitation for initiated LOI novices. It looked a lot less volatile over in the West Stand.

Too right it was intimidating. It was meant to be.Long may it last. No offence, but what do you expect the singing/ultras section of a stadium (in any country)to be like at a derby with our biggest rivals? :confused:

That's the whole point of the two stands - one is for the singers and the other is where you can go to sit in peace, bring your kids and whatnot.

The football was dire. I guess the stakes were too high for the players to loosen up. Again - it's a top table clash between bitter rivals. Nobody was expecting a 6-5 thriller.

As or the missile throwers (I too saw the lighter-sized object) and hopefully those scuts will be hunted down and booted out, or worse. With the new crowds, you going to get a very small minority that act the bollix. Hopefully it can be eradicated as soon as possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,130 ✭✭✭✭listermint

All very much agreed. But is there a need to take this "ultras" part from the UK game, i mean there were a serious amount of scruts there. Yes it was a Derby game with bitter rivals but it was as if a large portion were there just to give abuse rather than watch the football. I expected it but it doesnt make it right ( no offense taken ) :D

My 2 Cents!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I kind of agree with you there but after Bohs brought a scum hoolie firm from Scotland over to Tallaght last time the Gardaí were always going to be a bit over the top this time.

Brought them over this time aswell afaik, along with a few Wrexham like the last time but I know for a fact Rovers hooligans had a good few down from Belfast so don't be picking and choosing the info you like to hear.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭aliveandkicking

But is there a need to take this "ultras" part from the UK game

It's not taken from the UK, it's more a European thing. Intimidation of the opposition players is going to happen at any Derby match anywhere in the world. If you're not comfortable in that atmosphere go over to the Family stand where it's much more civilised.

As an impartial fan being from Tallaght I thought it would be a great game, but apart from the poor football on the pitch. The whole east stand fans just came across as intimidating. Not a great invitation for initiated LOI novices. It looked alot less volatile over in the West Stand.

Your post has been answered rather well by stovelid so I'm not going to dig too much into it. I'm just rather baffled that as an impartial fan and by the sounds of it a first timer to the LOI. Of course I may be wrong but thats how your post came across. Anyway you choose the biggest game in recent LOI seasons with the biggest most bitter rivalry in the country, on a night that was crucial to the league title fight and to cap it off you choose to stand in the ultras section.

Just what possessed you to think where you were standing would be totally civilised? Given everything I've stated above were you honestly expecting us to be sitting down with tea and muffins (although a muffin would have been nice)?

Who needs muffins when we've go Papa Johns?

Who needs muffins when we've go Papa Johns?

I was also very pleased to note the availability of monster battered sausages underneath the East stand on Friday night.

That was a big plus alright. Have to say, the heads in charge of the ground are doing themselves proud. It would have been easy just to get the stand open to full capacity and leave it at that. To put all the food stands in as well essentially giving full services was a major plus.

• Advertisement
Advertisement