Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post of the day

• 02-10-2009 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭

So, with Morrisseeee getting post of the day today, It really has me thinking, The photography section benifits well from it.
    On a weekly basis your nearly assured to get at least 2-3 days that are photos.

What are people opinions on this? Personally I think its a great idea and very good for the Poster.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

I remember the non Photography posters whinging on Feedback forum because we had so many posts of the days. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Haha, you serious? There is some really good witty post in there some days though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

what is post of the day?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,404 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

what is post of the day?

It up on the drop down menu ->boards.ie->post of the day
    Its the post that has the most thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

I don't check post of the day regularly. But if it was usually from AH. So nice to see that a smaller forum can make it as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

what is post of the day?

Its like Match of the Day, except you get to look at the highlights of your days post,like birthday cards, tax refunds etc - but not stoopid stuff like bills and harvey norman flyers.fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

I remember the non Photography posters whinging on Feedback forum because we had so many posts of the days. :cool:

yeah I saw that too... but then again, when I check it expecting to see a post from the random thread, or something funny from AH, it really pisses me off to see a post filled with abbreviations I dont understand from the poker forum! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Stee wrote: »
    yeah I saw that too... but then again, when I check it expecting to see a post from the random thread, or something funny from AH, it really pisses me off to see a post filled with abbreviations I dont understand from the poker forum! :mad:

Link?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Better than poker if you ask me.. at least everyone can relate to photography

...runs

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

Is there an archive of post of the day posts?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Advertisement