Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 - Game Face & EA Servers

Options
  • 02-10-2009 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

I dno if I'm forgettin to do something.

But everytime i try to download my Game Face to my Virtual Pro, i get this:

There is no Game Face to download. Go to www.easportsfootball.com to create a Game Face

But I do have a Game Face, i use it on Fight Night aswell. I even tried making a new one and still no joy. Then i tried deleting my old one and saving over it. Still nothing works

Not only that,
    Sometimes I get knocked off the EA Servers wen im goin around the menus on FIFA 10. And my EA Avatar wont show up at the bottom, its just a blank picture.

Anyone else getting these problems anol?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭coady

They are having problems was on the EA website forum , they say they are fixing it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

yeah it was the same last night, what pissed me off was they let you spend all the time doing up your game face, and only at the last step do they tell you the servers aren't responding.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Online is a bit dodgy too at the mo. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 319 ✭✭jamsieboy86

Website still not working, its telling me 'Game Face is not currently supported on this operating system', what a joke!

Advertisement