Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Webtexts

Options
  • 02-10-2009 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I am a user of the Three mobile network. I also avail of their 333 free webtexts per month. However, it is now the 2nd of October and I'm still showing at "0 webtexts remaining".

Anyone know what's with the holdup this month?

Thanks,
    Aaron.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Hi guys,

I am a user of the Three mobile network. I also avail of their 333 free webtexts per month. However, it is now the 2nd of October and I'm still showing at "0 webtexts remaining".

Thanks,
    Aaron.

Dunno, but same here.. other than the 0 remaining, I'd never use 333 in one month :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Hi guys,

Thanks,
    Aaron.
    Did you try calling them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Quackles wrote: »
    Dunno, but same here.. other than the 0 remaining, I'd never use 333 in one month :)

Haha, so many new college friends need so much attention!

And nah, I haven't tried ringing them. Probably should do. Can't be half-assed waiting on the phone for a rep to ask me if I've tried turning it off and turning it back on again :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Okay, I just sent them a Contact Us form. Supposedly they'll ring me "immediately". So far that translates to about 60 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭donkey balls

my 3 webtexts are working fine i just sent one a few mins ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Well, did they sort you out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Is anyone else having issues with their webtexts of late? The last couple of days in particular. I can't seem to log in or send any texts from android(text droid).

Advertisement