Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wierd Ratings!?

Options
  • 02-10-2009 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

Just flicked through few squads and a few things caught my eye.

Messi - 90
    Torres - 88
    Ibrahimovic - 88
    Arshavin - 88
    Kaka - 88
    Lampard - 87
    C. Ronaldo - 87
    Fabregas - 87
    Gerrard - 86

Surely Arshavin's is a bit steep, and he is in no way as good as Kaka, and better than Rooney and Ronaldo! Surely the world player of the year should be 89 or 90!?

Anyone else finding some rating a bit strange? Gary Twigg is only 54!! :eek: :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Catenaccio!

That's the overall rating, doesn't really matter. Individual ratings are what matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Yeah but in fairness, Gary Twigg's overall should only be around 54. It's his finishing that matters, bet thats high enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I actually lol'd when i saw Arshavin 88. I mean what Russian Arsenal fan with a fettish for small men and silence made these ratings.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭*Hank Scorpio*

Arshavin's face is great though isn't it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

specific stats that he is good in probably boosts his overall rating. For example, he is lethal with either foot in real life. Thats got to be worth alot in fifa, being able to score from any angle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

overall ratings aren't as important as the specific stats of a player, but come on, wtf is with Dirk Kuyt being rated worse overall then andry voronin i mean seriously? There is no comparison there at all, Dirk Kuyt is rated in the 70s again, i mean they seriously need to give the man credit, he was one of the players of the season last year and he is on fire this season too. While some of his specific stats are really good like strength etc, i just don't see how voronin can be rated so closely.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

I agree that individual stats are more important than the overall but I think its a bit decieving or confusing when you have a player who is overall rated a good bit higher than a player who in real life is better no?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Slightly off topic, but can I just ask is Dunne at City or Villa? The one I have he is still at City (downloaded my copy during the week, just wondering if its even the final version).

Didn't feel it worth starting a new thread, and hope its okay by the mods!

Thanks

And I agree that some of the overall stats are a bit of a surprise but still a great game! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Mancho

He's still at Villa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭AntoSRFC

Ye and i hate the rovers starting 11 like dugan starts ffs but the purple jersey makes up for it i suppose.

• Advertisement
Advertisement