Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sneakers2world.com

• 02-10-2009 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I used this website last week to purchase pair trainers frm states,they cost me 37euros inc packaging...im still thinking its too gud to be true...just wondering has anyone used this site or has had bad experience frm buying frm states or has had experiences of hidden costs..cheers...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

They are from China and they're fake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭steve_oh

Shipments coming from the states can be subject to customs tax. that can be as high as $50 which you have to pay at your front door when signing for the package. I can recommend www.RunnerRevolution.com. They're cheap and I can vouch for their customer service and the quality of the runners

Advertisement