Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightwish

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

One of my favourite bands. Hard to name the favourite song cos there so many.. I love "Poet and the pendulum" - its like a story.
    In my opinion Tarja and Anette both are good singers. Different but both good.
    I followed Tarjas solo career at first, but that wasn't for me really..only stayed around for her voice, hehe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

drawnacrol wrote: »
    What everyones favorite Nightwish song???
    Mine is Wishmaster

(with Tarja)
    Ghost Love Score
    Planet Hell

(with Anette)
    The Poet and the Pendulum
    The Islander

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

drawnacrol wrote: »
    What everyones favorite Nightwish song???
    Mine is Wishmaster

Know why the nightingale sings / beauty and the beast / kin slayer / ah **** theres too many to name tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

From the few albums of their`s I have, the best song is Nemo, followed by Moondance and Passion and the Opera. They are brilliant!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Iceberg

For anyone interested nightwish are bringing out a box set of their albums for around 50-60 euro (with a t-shirt). It's on their website, looks like a nice collection for anyone who only has one or two of the albums already, the older ones have been remastered also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

It`d even be worth the t-shirt id say if ya have all the albums too :)
    Will check it out.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Goddamn them and their box sets. I have a compulsion to buy every release which means I own at least 3 of every album.

Advertisement