Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie / EA Sports FIFA 10 Competition Results

Options
  • 02-10-2009 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I have the results of the competition - I just want to say a huge thank you to all of you for entering and of course to EA Sports for supplying us with the 5 copies of the game.

So without further ado, the winners are:
    joe123, I_am_Jebus, NUTZZ, Shzm and newballsplease

I'm particularly chuffed to see joe123 win a copy since he was part of the answer :) I've sent a PM to all concerned for their details and should have their copies on their way to them soon.

Thanks again everyone for taking part!

Dav

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Congrats lads!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

well done and darn I didnt win :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Have to say im delighted! :pac: Really didnt think id win....maybe I shouldnt of been so hasty buying my copy today in tesco lol :o

Thanks again. I sent ya a pm Dav with my name and address.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Well done joe! You certainly deserved something for your performance in the league anyway so it's good that you won one.

(now goes back to contemplating whether i should bite the bullet and pick up the game in tesco:pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Cheers Dav & Boards.ie! :) Stoked to actually win something!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Bought it anyway, couldn't resist the early release! :D Well done lads. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭I_am_Jebus

Thanks a million lads...

I haven't won so much as a penny sweet for about 13 yrs.

well delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

I won! :D Im so happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

monday tuesday happy days! even though i bought the game, il give my copy to one of mymates. cheers boards.

Advertisement