Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mediumship Night Kilkenny

Options
  • 02-10-2009 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi Guy's I'm new to this....is anyone going to the mediumship night in the Springhill Court Hotel in a few weeks time?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Mediumship? Is this as stupid as it sounds?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Stephen wrote: »
    Mediumship? Is this as stupid as it sounds?

No, it's even worse. It's talking to the dead or something along those lines, I'm confident some looney can give us a more accurate description whilst at the same time trying to convince us that s/he is a perfectly normal member of society.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

O/P......Stop peddling your nonsense here.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

bennyob wrote: »
    O/P......Stop peddling your nonsense here.

I should have picked up on the the OPs name quicker, I feel dupid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

jerseyeire wrote: »
    I should have picked up on the the OPs name quicker, I feel dupid :(

lol....;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

Medangel try the Paranormal forum. You might get a more mature and useful response.

Way to welcome a new member guys!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Medangel

Thanks for that White Apples....

Medangel try the Paranormal forum. You might get a more mature and useful response.

Way to welcome a new member guys!!

I don't believe the OP was here to do anything other than sell us his or her night in the Springhill, that's what adverts.ie is for!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

jerseyeire wrote: »
    I don't believe the OP was here to do anything other than sell us his or her night in the Springhill, that's what adverts.ie is for!!!!!!!!

+ 1 their first post ever on boards is to mention this event happening in springhill....anyone else getting the inkling that the OP is involved in running said event and is trying to be sneaky and act like they are not?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

ztoical wrote: »
    + 1 their first post ever on boards is to mention this event happening in springhill....anyone else getting the inkling that the OP is involved in running said event and is trying to be sneaky and act like they are not?

Or maybe they heard about the event and didn't know anything about it so decided to sign up to boards to ask about it?

• Advertisement

ergonomics wrote: »
    Or maybe they heard about the event and didn't know anything about it so decided to sign up to boards to ask about it?

I'm getting a vibe in this thread, did somebody here ever lose a John or maybe it's a Joe? He's trying to contact one of you :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Pointless topic.

For those who were acting the muppet; Grow up.

Topic Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement