Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abe's Oddysee !! Euro 3.40 on steam !! :) :D

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

This thread really makes me want to try and track down Stranger's Wrath while I still have the loan of my friends Xbox.

ghouldaddy07: Are you aiming for a perfect rescue record or just trying to get through. Either way it's tough! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ghouldaddy07

I was aiming for perfect rescue untill i discovered their were secret areas, so now im just trying to survive. Are their any rewards for saving everyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

I think you get the bad ending for rescuing less than half, the good ending for rescuing more than half and a movie gallery plus a feeling of self-satisfaction for rescuing them all.. it's a good feeling though :)

I don't like the sound of those secret areas, I don't remember them at all. Are they hard to find?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Dmullar

elekid wrote: »

I don't like the sound of those secret areas, I don't remember them at all. Are they hard to find?

Some can be tricky to find in oddysee, but in exoddus there is a small pile of the green soulstorm brewery bottles beside the entry to every secret area.

Advertisement