Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 --- boards.ie league

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

ill join the league:)psn = marklogan-LFC ill join it later on

ive searched boards and i cant find the league?can anyone help?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

I set the DNF at 10% but I'll change it later this evening and also increase number of teams to 18 if thats ok with everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

If it was a one off disconnection, you won't need to worry as in 5 or 10 games you will be back below 10%. If not, well then you deserve what you get for being a serial quitter.

Personally, I would leave it at 10%. After several thousand games of fifa 09, I was at 0%. I expect fifa 10 to be the same. The stats don't lie. I generally wont play with anybody who has higher than 10%.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Villain wrote: »
    I set the DNF at 10% but I'll change it later this evening and also increase number of teams to 18 if thats ok with everyone?
    Cheers mate that would be great :D
    Kirby wrote: »
    If it was a one off disconnection, you won't need to worry as in 5 or 10 games you will be back below 10%. If not, well then you deserve what you get for being a serial quitter.

Personally, I would leave it at 10%. After several thousand games of fifa 09, I was at 0%. I expect fifa 10 to be the same. The stats don't lie. I generally wont play with anybody who has higher than 10%.
    Don't worry mate played another game and i'm down from 35% to 25 :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭SeamyH

I'd love to join the league is there still spots available? I bet I'll get my ass kicked as this is my first year on the ps3 version but sure it's just a bit of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Danow247

Ill defo join this aswell if there are still spots? Someone is going to have to tell me how to join though, havent got a clue where to find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Also interested in joining, how do I do so?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,944 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I'll also join when I get home from work this evening. I'll be back if there is any problems joining.

Question on the league rules - surely somebody with everything set to Assisted would have a big advantage over the other players. Is there a way to make a default setting and enforce it?

• Advertisement

Lads (and maybe Ladies) this is just a casual league I setup because no-one else had one and its better to be playing fellow Boards members than some kid from USA who keeps shouting yeaaaaaaaaaaaa down the speakers.

I'm sure Boards will setup an Official forum league shortly. In the mean I have setup a league for us all to have some fun, I'll increase the numbers from 15 to 20 and increase DNF to 15% as I appreciate that most ppl have played only a few games so one game been disconnected would give a high %

Ok so at about 7pm I will increase the numbers first in to fill the 20 get the places.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fifaking

good stuff, i was looking for leagues yesterday but couldnt find any

Cool, cya at 7 so. Not sure what my ps3 gamer ID is. I think I'll need to download an update too, aint used the ps3 for online gaming in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

awh :( no fair i'm in work til 5:30, no chance i'll make it home by 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

If anyone in the league fanicies a game just send me an invite..

I'll fill this league first then start another for others if they want

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

How do you get to the player hub thingy to see messages? I was on it yesterday and thought I pressed R3 but it dosn't seem to be working now and I can't get to my messages.

Got it working again, very annoying but yeah I am up for a game whenever.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    How do you get to the player hub thingy to see messages? I was on it yesterday and thought I pressed R3 but it dosn't seem to be working now and I can't get to my messages.

seems to only work when you enter the online lobbies...stupid huh?

i hope i get in quick to fill in of the remaning 5 spots at 7:p

Reganio 2 wrote: »

Go to online lobbies than press R3 mate, then hold L1 and go to my mail.

At home now and trying to add boards league but its not found? My id is RaVeN737 if you can add me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

SeamyH wrote: »
    At home now and trying to add boards league but its not found? My id is RaVeN737 if you can add me.

Same here, gamer tag is oRnein9

Ok Lads I'll send a friend invite (saloreilly) accept that and then I'll invite, probably be half 7 now, work sucks

This defo ps3 yeah?

Yep defo PS3 maybe the league isn't showing up because its full

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Is there still spots left, lads

• Registered Users Posts: 28,944 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Can someone invite me qua221e2002

My DNF is down to 13% now :D happy days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

think i was the final person to join last nite;
    deaglan.

probably not showing up coz its full, i found it straigh away when i joined. 15/15 i think.

i would reallyyyy like to join my DNF is 0% if that helps:Dill play every match and all as i have no job:pac:
    my psn is marklogan-LFC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

marko91 wrote: »
    i would reallyyyy like to join my DNF is 0% if that helps:Dill play every match and all as i have no job:pac:

read my last comment!! im nearly sure its full.

Advertisement