Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 --- boards.ie league

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

read my last comment!! im nearly sure its full.
    He's allowing more teams to join.
    Edit: Can someone please tell me when the league is expanded cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 zoolander006

Me Too! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Ok since the League was started it wouldn't let me edit so I have created a second one called boards2 and password is talk

Please let those who haven't joined the other one join first or I'll have to remove people that are already in the first one, 20 users max and DNF is 15%

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Villain wrote: »
    Ok since the League was started it wouldn't let me edit so I have created a second one called boards2 and password is talk

Please let those who haven't joined the other one join first or I'll have to remove people that are already in the first one, 20 users max and DNF is 15%
    I'd be up for this, but i'll let others join as i'm in the other one.
    Let me know if there is a spot available :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pool fan

im in anyway

psn is paddyjoedplumber

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

ah he didnt extent it did he? these leagues usually never finish...15 was already a big crowd. last year people joined leagues, and i never once saw them online!

edit- ah i see, just made another league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pool fan

ah he didnt extent it did he? these leagues usually never finish...15 was already a big crowd. last year people joined leagues, and i never once saw them online!

edit- ah i see, just made another league.

i know,was in a few myself last year and none of them got finished.but sure hopefully this year will be better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

i joined boards2 league...im gona play later:)but how do i get a game?

psn - marklogan-LFC

i chose inter milan:D....FORZA INTERRRRR:o

• Registered Users Posts: 28,944 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Is anyone else having problems connecting to the EA servers? I was just about Luckiers when I got disconnected and it's telling to try later to reconnect ever since.

as i expected.this league has blown up after about 2 days. people not playing games. I joined and have played 9 games, because i make the effort to ask people,and invite them. ANYMORE, DO NOT JOIN A LEAGUE, IF YOU DO NOT INTENT ON PLAYING THE GAMES.

it was the same old story last year.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

I'm on now if anyone wants a few games ? There is 5 people out of 19 online now

I'm on now if anyone wants a few games ? There is 5 people out of 19 online now

wrong league i think mate, this is the first one that was set up. 15 teams.
    boards. password talk.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

wrong league i think mate, this is the first one that was set up. 15 teams.
    boards. password talk.
    My bad , I have joined the boards2 league now also , any one up for a game ?

Is any one up for a game now ?

anyone playing tonight ?

Advertisement