Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MAG

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

See you online over the weekend.
    I was not very good at the beta but up for it
    psn: padair

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Adding everyone (those whose PSN I can see) now so there will be a nice message to add me as a friend when ye all load up tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Does anyone know how much this will cost, I saw in gamestop they had the game and headset, I didn't see the price but I presume it will be 60 euro for that, Do you think it will be the same as SOCOM and be 29.99 on its own?

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how much this will cost, I saw in gamestop they had the game and headset, I didn't see the price but I presume it will be 60 euro for that, Do you think it will be the same as SOCOM and be 29.99 on its own?

Not likely

• Registered Users Posts: 27,324 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Nemanja91 wrote: »

Just got it in Gamestop, St Stephen's Green. €44.99 for the standard edition, €49.99 for the Collector Edition with three dynamic themes and one bonus set of armour for each faction and €64.99 for the Game/headset bundle.

• Advertisement

Are the bonus Armours worth it..?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Buzz me an add.

Muggz-870

(I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭DemoniK

MAG servers are down until noon (according to the damn message when you try to connect).
    Just saving lives as you all rush home to play it ;)
    And yes - there is a patch (didn't see the size) and then a 60MB update to download, but all done pretty quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭J-W

For those of you too lazy to check all the on line shops for the best deal.I just picked up MAG In HMV in limerick E44.99 standard game and socom confrontation for E29.99 with official ps3 headset ( they have 3 left in Limerick) I dont no what socom is like but 2 games and official headset for E74.98 not bad.It's E49.99 in game and gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

I'll probably pick this up alright today I'd say. My Mass Effect didn't arrive and I've been meaning to trade in Assassin's Creed 2 for a while now, so may as well do it today. Not sure what I'll have to trade in when Heavy Rain comes out now though :P At least Splinter Cell Conviction isn't out on the same day as Heavy Rain any more!

• Advertisement

Got my copy in GAME, €49.99. But with the use of my gift card and loyalty card I got it for €19.77:D

Servers are down from 10-12 for maintenance. And the updates are fairly small.

Can't wait to get going now.

Added most of ye, the ones that posted their PSN IDs.

Anyone I didn't add, add me: genisis87

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Thanks Christ the update is is only 60mb. I'll download if while I play the first hour of mass effect 2

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Added most of ye, the ones that posted their PSN IDs.

Anyone I didn't add, add me: genisis87

My PSN ID is the same as my Xbox one anyway, NotorietyH. Had to take down my PS Gamercard as the sig2big police got a hold of my signature! Feel free to add me.

NotorietyH wrote: »
    My PSN ID is the same as my Xbox one anyway, NotorietyH. Had to take down my PS Gamercard as the sig2big police got a hold of my signature! Feel free to add me.

Done:)

The waiting game is killing me...Cmon the servers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Prob a good thing as some lag started to creep in with the influx of people today hope they just wanted it to be working ok. Or maybe they are fixing SVER being overpowered.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭DemoniK

servers are live

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

RikD wrote: »
    servers are live

.........hurts hand falling over the dog dashing to the PS3 ........

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭J-W

Prepare for madness I'v gone valor, I know nobody is going valor but thats kind why i picked them every body's going sver and I know most of you lot are Raven.I played Reven in the free bata and I felt they stuck out like a sore thumb camo wise after going thru the camo options for valor and with all the weapon being fairly balanced It seamed a good Idea can always sawp after 60 Points. So If any Irish lads are on Valor my psn is johnwayne106 feall free to add me.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Im on Valor too!

My PSN is my username

Picked this and ME2 up at lunch. Got the two of them for a tenner after trading assassins creed 2, Left4dead and my spare copy of halo 3.

Cant wait to get home!

• Advertisement

€49. Is that in Game..?

ya game is €49 if not trading in go to HMV

Got it for a fiver after trading in Assassin's Creed 2 and Ghostbusters, so pretty chuffed. Wish I wasn't going to a friend's place tonight now though. Will have a few hours after work though. Should keep me going till ME2 arrives on Monday.

Anyone who hasn't added me please do!!

RAIN wrote: »
    Anyone who hasn't added me please do!!

I'm pretty sure you're on my friend's list. You defo are on 360 anyway. Will add you after anyway if yer not.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭budgemook

Just got it with headset included (anyone use these?) for 65 in Gamestop. Not too bad. Probably wont be able to play it this weekend though, maybe Sunday. I don't really have any PSN friends though (:() - Is there a thread on here for that sort of thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

budgemook wrote: »
    Just got it with headset included (anyone use these?) for 65 in Gamestop. Not too bad. Probably wont be able to play it this weekend though, maybe Sunday. I don't really have any PSN friends though (:() - Is there a thread on here for that sort of thing?

Its €60 in tesco with no headset lol. I have a few people from here on my friends list since the public demo, only got to play a few games though. I'll add a few more now. Is everyone going raven again yeah ?

budgemook wrote: »

I'll add you there now, just about to sign on and play for a bit. Going to take a bit of a learning curve for me, getting used to the PS3 for FPS again. I apologise in advance to everyone for being terrible!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭budgemook

EGriff wrote: »
    Its €60 in tesco with no headset lol. I have a few people from here on my friends list since the public demo, only got to play a few games though. I'll add a few more now. Is everyone going raven again yeah ?
    I've never played it, what's Raven? A server is it?

Advertisement