Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 and analog sticks

Options
  • 02-10-2009 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

On every footbal game Ive had I used the D pad and even with 09 last year I did. I just think its alot easier. This year though with the 360 dribbling its very hard to use the D pad and it feels horrible. Ur handicapping urself! I love the game but Im not as good with the analogs. My dribbling isnt as precise and I cant dodge and make slight turns. I hate the analogs to be honest, there too big and too slippy. I have average size hands so its not that! I suppose I suppose I need more practice with them but....
    Does anybody know a controller that has the left stick where the D PAD is and the D pad where the left stick is???? Like the XBOX 360 controller?

Id appreciate some answers here. Does anybody still use the D Pad? Or was in the 1 percent bracket on fifa 09 aswell?:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

I know how you feel i hate the positioning of the ps3 analogs, i haven't found a decent controller with the 360 placement yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

D-Pads have been obsolete since the N64 tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    D-Pads have been obsolete since the N64 tbh.

Ah i wouldn't say that, i still use them for fighting games and side scrollers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,346 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

wooh wooh, you can use the d-pad? oh well, too used to the analog now to care

Advertisement