Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aptus broadband

Options
  • 02-10-2009 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

Hi, i was just looking to see if anybody here is using aptus broadband and what is it like? will i be able to play the ps3 online with it because eircom is not available in my area any help greatfully appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Hi Ya, I am living just outside Ballon and use Aptus 3mb connection and have no issues with it. I know of a friend that also uses the 3mb connection outside Fenagh to access xbox live and PS3 online so I don't think you will have any issues.

If you have any questions the guys in Aptus are always more than helpful with any issue that I have ever had. (and that was very very few)

*Disclaimer : I do not work for Aptus but am just a satisfied customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

Tommy thanks for the quick reply its looking like aptus for me, thanks once again you were very helpfull.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

One of my mates has Aptus aswell and finds it excellent. Probably one of the best providers outside Eircom

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭jk86

I've had Aptus for I think nearly 2 years and never had any issue with it. Excellent service. They recently upgraded all 2meg connections to 3 which is nice :pac:

Advertisement