Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Rich Uncle you always hoped you had.

• 02-10-2009 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭

I always knew I had a rich uncle somewhere, who would pass away and leave me his fortune.

And today I have beed proven right. :rolleyes:

It has been a long wait, but I am sure that the few legal hoops left to jump through will be worth it for the $ 7.3 million.
    Kaki AKu sent you a message on Facebook...‏
    From:offline16.pngFacebook (notification@faceboekmail.com) Sent:02 October 2009 17:36:03To: P.C.
    Kaki sent you a message.

Subject: Attn:P.C.Beer,

"Attn:P.C.,
    This is an official legal notice of an unclaimed fund left by Engr.K.Beer,a national of your country,who died as a result of an industrial accident in his energy & gas exploration company on the 21st of April 2006.Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives,this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Facebook, to locate any Member of his family because The said finance/security institution,has issued me a notice to provide the next of Kin or have the fund confiscated within the next twenty Official working days.As the former official/personal attorney of the deceased and witness of fact of this subject matter, I hereby solicit for your immediate response and positive committed efforts to facilitate the fund remittal of total sum $7.3million USD.This fund was left behind in a financial /Security institution by my late client. Upon your positive response to this covenant, I will make all necessary information known to you, including the name of the bank and modes to the repatriation of this fund.Kindly get in touch with me through my email address(attorneykosiconsultants@live.com) for more guidelines to the repatriation of this fund.May his fragile soul rest in perfect peace, Amen!!! Yours Sincerely Barrister Kosi Aku"

To reply to this message, follow the link below:
    http://www.faceboek.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I'm sorry for your loss OP. I'm closing this thread out of respect for your uncle and also because 419 threads have already been done to death.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement