Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Risen

• 02-10-2009 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone get this?

There are some whopping big flaws in this game, the combat, the rubbish journal interface, how hard it is to see anything at night / getting dark even with a torch, the ps2 quality graphics, the saving the dying because of the rubbish combat system the long reload times ............

In-spite of all that, I'm actually loving this game :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

staying well clear of this given the reviews, got FIFA instead, much safer bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

calex71 wrote: »
    Anyone get this?

There are some whopping big flaws in this game, the combat, the rubbish journal interface, how hard it is to see anything at night / getting dark even with a torch, the ps2 quality graphics, the saving the dying because of the rubbish combat system the long reload times ............

In-spite of all that, I'm actually loving this game :D

Sounds good, will buy tomorrow...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭wayne040576

Took me ages to decide between pc and xbox versions. I eventually went for the lazy xbox choice so I don't have to sit at the pc desk as much. A few hours after I got the shipping notification from Amazon, Eurogamer's 4/10 review appeared for the xbox version. After reading that the pc version is supposed to be far superior, I regretted getting the xbx version.

I downloaded the pc demo last night and it seems to control well. My xbox version hasn't arrived yet so I guess I'l see. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Picked it up today. I loved all the Gothic games and this looks like more of the same, gonna get stuck into it tonight.

Advertisement