Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEN WEEKEND

Options
  • 02-10-2009 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am trying to plan my hen for next June and was thinking of having it in Kilkenny but heard they have clamped down on hens???any advise?
    also was hoping to hire houses/apts out for the weekend quite central.
    if any one has ant tips that would be great.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

Hmmmm! Think you might be in the wrong forum... paranormal?? Or is there something 'strange' with your hens???:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭paranormal

fsmith026 wrote: »
    I am trying to plan my hen for next June and was thinking of having it in Kilkenny but heard they have clamped down on hens???any advise?
    also was hoping to hire houses/apts out for the weekend quite central.
    if any one has ant tips that would be great.:)
    now this might be a very interesting paranormal investigation let us know if you need volunteers i am sure i can get a few ;);):eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

Ah, so it's not a thread about tracking down the mutant-killer hens of Portmagee :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭paranormal

Ah, so it's not a thread about tracking down the mutant-killer hens of Portmagee :(
    DAMN those mutant killer hens are as elusive as ever.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

I think maybe this thread should go over here ===>

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Thread moved from paranormal.

Advertisement