Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

engineering science

Options
  • 02-10-2009 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi im doing my leavin this year and am lookin for abit of info on the engineering science course in ul.....what its like...ect...the other issue is im not doing higher level maths and do you think it would be to hard without it??droped down middle of last year....any advice would help...tanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

if anyone wants to add anything on civil engineering i would really appreciate it too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 annemarie09

A friend of mine who is a year ahead of me is doing a BEng degree in Manufacturing Engineering without having done Honours Maths. I remember him saying he paniced about this but in the end soon found out that the Maths was not the hardest of the modules that he had to get through. With Engineering Science you have easier Maths, because it is Technology Maths as opposed to Engineering Maths, so I would definitely not worry about the Maths if I were you. Look, it is all easy enough once you do a bit of work and don't fall behind.

Advertisement