Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alteration in skerries

Options
  • 02-10-2009 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

hi does anyone know if there any alterations in skerries

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

hi does anyone know if there any alterations in skerries
    Alterations to what? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 thesaharastyle

its alterations on clothes;););)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

There's a place on Church Street above one the shops along by Arbour Blooms, Egan's, Olive.

does anyone know the name of it? hav ye got anything done there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

theres a great place opp the post office in lusk if your passing

• Advertisement

thanks was lookin for one in skerries do as it would suit me better if anyone knows cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Excellent one in Rush on Lower Main St. Stitchs just up from Harbour Bar. Had a suit altered there and good job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

There's a guy up near the train station that we use. He's bang on and charges very reasonable amounts. I'll get you his name and post it up later.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Sean Rooney?

where abouts is he? does he do bridesmaids dresses that what im lookin to get done in skerries

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Dinkers

If you are still looking for an alteration service, some dry cleaners will provide that, such as replacing zips etc,. Try Ashling Cleaners in Balbriggan or Skerries.

There is an alteration service in Strand Street in Skerries. It is upstairs in the building beside Olive deli and coffee shop. It is above the clothing shop and beside Glow Beauty.

Hope this is helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Hill Billy wrote: »
    Sean Rooney?

Yeah, that's the guy. Sorry thesaharastyle, I forgot to get back to you. My wife's out at the moment. Maybe hill billy can get you his details.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 indiannie

I got a few suits altered in here, did a great job, was very happy. Think they do bridesmaid dresses too. the girl who works there was really nice :)

thanks a mil try the place above olive deli skerries fast alterations girl was very helpful for the dresses an there prices were good as well got card to get item done for free so happy days

Advertisement