Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pc game called sin!?

Options
  • 02-10-2009 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

played this quake like shoot em up years ago nd loved it! anyone else played this game or even better where i can buy or download it! Realy hope someone else has come across this gem!!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

There's a 2006 release on STEAM with SiN Episodes: Emergence, SiN 1 Multiplayer, SiN 1 for €9.99

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Emergence was actually interesting and I was hoping they where going to regularly release episodes for it. Then the company went under I think, and it got canned.

Still, the best (and totally pointless) polygon ass I've seen in a game :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

L31mr0d wrote: »
    Emergence was actually interesting and I was hoping they where going to regularly release episodes for it. Then the company went under I think, and it got canned.

Aye the company was bought out and is now focusing on "casual" games.:(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

L31mr0d wrote: »

Still, the best (and totally pointless) polygon ass I've seen in a game :D

polyperv!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

The remake was rubbish so avoid it like the plague ! The original is still fun though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

Great game alot of fun blowing heads off and the guns were awsome,
    Soldier of Fortune 2 is alot like it aswell bloody good game.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I loved it until Half life came out and it just looked and felt hopelessly outdated in comparison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I loved it until Half life came out and it just looked and felt hopelessly outdated in comparison.

Yeah QFT, it is a pre-HL shooter so I wouldn't expect too much from it. I remember it being fun, but played it again when I brought Sin Episodes and found it pretty boring. Ah how times change

Advertisement