Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico

• 02-10-2009 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I signed up to Perlico 3 months ago for phone & broadband package got a terrible poor line and still waiting for broadband when you phone them to complain or find out when the broadband will be working I get lie after lie.
    the have taken 3 monthly payments for the broadband service I have never had and wont return my payment. Im so pissed off with them.we need someone to control these cowboys the regulator is doing what? all we want is exactly what we are entitled and paying for.
    Pathetic erratic rogue liars Ignorant Cowboy Oporator
    What does that spell ....TROUBLE...
    Dont have anything to do with them....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

perlico and many others are only as good as the eircom phone line that they piggyback in on! but ringing eircom will get you nowhere as you are not thier customer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Are you going to get around to telling us what exactly perlico did to offend you??

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

awc7153 your rant is lovely and all but perhaps you could actually post a breakdown of events as without this nobody can really help you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

Cabaal wrote: »
    awc7153 your rant is lovely and all but perhaps you could actually post a breakdown of events as without this nobody can really help you :)

Agreed. No one here on boards can help you unless you give us some details of your Perlico problem.

Advertisement