Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite meal your mother makes?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

My mums christmas dinner....OH DEAR GOD! It is out of this world! She does a garlic potato gratin every year with it and it is mouthwatering! Laden with calories but that makes it even better! That's what i look forward to the most at Christmas - the food!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

A stew made with meatballs. You're allowed some the day it's made but it's mainly for the day after. You feel like you're good to go for a week after it! It's like the perfect food/nutrition for human beings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭aloevera

trad wrote: »
    Smoked cod and onions in a white sauce smothered over a bed of home made chips.

OH Wow OP that sounds divine.

I love my mams lasgane , topped off with a ful on salad and wedges. yum yum.

also, love the sunday roast :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

all of them..........:pac:

Advertisement