Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

respect the yes vote

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 932 ✭✭✭PaulieD

MikeC101 wrote: »
    Odd, the impression I was getting was that you cared a lot about the slavs. Specifically, about them not voting, be they citizens or not.

Yes, as it is illegal and against the constitution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Rb wrote: »
    Nothing.

why do you make a couple of references to it then? cant see what someones occupation has to do with the legitimacy of their opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

PaulieD wrote: »
    Let me get this straight, if we vote No and are forced to vote again, thats democratic? But if we vote Yes there should definitely be no re-run of Lisbon?

If we vote Yes, and the democratically elected government decides to have another re-run, it's democratic, and I'll vote again with no complaints.

Note, it's still an if, you're getting awfully ahead of yourselves on the vote count.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Let me get this straight, if we vote No and are forced to vote again, thats democratic? But if we vote Yes there should definitely be no re-run of Lisbon?
    Wait, did someone drag you to the polling station tonight? Who forced you to vote on this?

I didn't see anyone being forced, in fact from what I saw most were making their way freely to the polling station. Some, the very elderly, needed a helping hand though but I didn't get the impression that they were there not out of their own choice.

Unless the lizard men NWO leaders are using mind control now, is that it?

kryogen wrote: »
    why do you make a couple of references to it then? cant see what someones occupation has to do with the legitimacy of their opinion

The Yes side are showing their true colours, RB should apologise for that snobbish remark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

Yes, as it is illegal and against the constitution.

Not if they're Irish citizens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭imeddyhobbs

It's only democratic if "imeddyhobbs", the bridge construction worker, says it's democratic.

Get it?

It is astounding how much people ignore our original vote on this treaty.And by the way i work in plan and design in bridges,next year you will be able to facilitate in the use of more than 100 new bridges as part of our national infrastructure

Wait, did someone drag you to the polling station tonight? Who forced you to vote on this?

I didn't see anyone being forced, in fact from what I saw most were making their way freely to the polling station.

Stop with the smears and answer my question.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

I must do up a poster of a crying child later.

No Childrens Rights Referendum. Tough Sh*t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I didn't see anyone being forced, in fact from what I saw most were making their way freely to the polling station.

why cant you make a point without an attempt to ridicule aswell?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

This wasn't a great thread to start off with, but now its turning ugly to boot. Cheer up, people, and be nice - we're all still part of the same demos.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement