Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Trim

Options
  • 03-10-2009 2:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Looking to see if there's anyway of getting from Dublin to Trim at about 10pm on a Friday night? Looking to get to the Summerhill Rd in Trim.

Long story short, Shelbourne FC could possibly be playing one of our biggest matches in recent years that night but I've also my debs, so don't know what to do, go with th football club I love or go to a crappy debs.:o

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Looking to see if there's anyway of getting from Dublin to Trim at about 10pm on a Friday night? Looking to get to the Summerhill Rd in Trim.

Long story short, Shelbourne FC could possibly be playing one of our biggest matches in recent years that night but I've also my debs, so don't know what to do, go with th football club I love or go to a crappy debs.:o

Cheers in advance.

If she is a sure thing.... go to the debs! ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Maybe you should support your local debs.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

So anyone with any help as to getting to Trim?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭- bo -

Match > Debs. Also I hope yous beat Sporting Franchise and finally get promoted this season, though if yous do it could be a case of us (Bohs) swapping places with ye :/ I miss the derby..

Anyways there's a bus from Busaras at 10.30 which will get you to Trim about an hour later and then you could taxi it from there?
    http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1252400883-111.pdf

- bo - wrote: »
    Match > Debs. Also I hope yous beat Sporting Franchise and finally get promoted this season, though if yous do it could be a case of us (Bohs) swapping places with ye :/ I miss the derby..

Anyways there's a bus from Busaras at 10.30 which will get you to Trim about an hour later and then you could taxi it from there?
    http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1252400883-111.pdf

You my friend are a star (even if you're a Bohs fan), only problem is getting from Morton Stadium to Busaras by 10.30.:D

How much is that bus do you know for a student? And how far from Castle Arch Hotel is the Lidl?

Cheers again man and I miss the derby too, nothing better than having to run down the back lanes after a match in Dalyer.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭- bo -

A student single is €8.30 and a return is €13.20, its about a 20 minute walk but grab a taxi - 046 9437086 if you want to book it in advance..

I know what a pain in the hole it is making games.. I'm all over the shop planning and travelling from college in Athlone to midweek games in Sligo and Derry, and usually the most awkward way possible, youve obviously got the same disease as meself, and yes people do think I'm insane..

Enjoy your debs anyways, and out of interest are you going with yourself/lads/debs date? because I cant imagine a date taking it too well you saying to her Sorry luv I'm off to the match but I'll meet ye later on at it!

That's a grand price.

Fecking was suppose to be last Friday, and I didn't really mind missing Mervue away but then they moved it to this poxy Friday and well Fingal away could be huge. Ye people think I'm insane and/or sad.:D

The debs really isn't a debs, we ain't dressing up, no limos, etc... basically a pish-up in a hotel in Meath because there so little of us it was costing the guts of €200 for 2 tickets so instead we paid €70 deposit and got this.:D Some people are bringing dates and some ain't, I was but well don't think she can get off work and well I couldn't see her wanting to stand on a terrace in the Morton Stadium on a cold Friday night listening to me singing, shouting, and hopefully cheering.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 xuza

The 10.30 bus will arrive in Trim at about 11.15 or so. Lidl is the 2nd stop in the town. Just as you come into the town there is a roundabout and a bus stop just next to it. Alot get off here but if the bus is empty request the stop. Around the corner then about a 3 minute walk is the Castle Arch. Much handier!! If ur not sure look out for a big b&b called Highfield House at the roundabout and this is the stop! enjoy the Game and the debs! If u neded more directions just ask me!

The bus ain't leaving now till 10pm so the oul Bus Eireann option ain't need, just a taxi which in turn is going to cost me double going from Morton Stadium to my school, but sure feck it.:D Thanks for all the replies and help gents. ;)

Advertisement