Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SGU 1x01/02 "Air" - **Spoilers**

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

chamlis wrote: »
    I saw it here in the States and at the end there was a sneak peak at next episode. Lou was in it so my guess is he got beamed up to the ship just in time.

spoiler tags?

ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Yeah even I dont effing care for Next Week Trailers half of the time but yes if you have one please make a pre-airing thread and post the video so people can have the option of knowing or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

The dialing sequence at the end of Part 2: I give the sound and music director much props for the piano and a really enigmatically quiet gatespin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

havent watche dpart 3 yet but it just occured to me that your man is dead and that he might be alive in the flash backs

all the guy above said was he saw him in the preview - and that he assumed he was beamed up...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

User45701 wrote: »
    havent watche dpart 3 yet but it just occured to me that your man is dead and that he might be alive in the flash backs

all the guy above said was he saw him in the preview - and that he assumed he was beamed up...

watch part 3 ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement