Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a massive favour please

Options
  • 03-10-2009 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I'm looking for The Irish Times from Tuesday 29.9.09. Looking for the health pages from the newspaper on Tuesday.

I was working late on Tuesday and by the time I got to the shops the paper was gone.

If anybody can help me out that would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭lumo22

this might be of help.
    http://www.irishtimes.com/health/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

red.roses wrote: »
    I'm looking for The Irish Times from Tuesday 29.9.09. Looking for the health pages from the newspaper on Tuesday.

I was working late on Tuesday and by the time I got to the shops the paper was gone.

If anybody can help me out that would be great.

http://www.irishtimes.com/todayspaper/2009/0929/index.html

Bottom of page

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

The Library might have a copy of it ! :)
    ValerieR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 red.roses

Thanks for these replies.

Knew about the website, and found the article I wanted but was hoping to get the paper itself so I could keep the newspaper article.

After snooping around on the irish times website I found that I could get a page framed if I wanted but at 95 euro I think I'll be giving it a miss. I could also get a page unframed but its still pricey at 55 euro.

Considering the paper itself is less than 2 euro and people would throw their papers out when finished I thought I'd try here to see if anybody had the paper.

The library is a great idea. Don't know when I'll get a chance to get to the local library, and last weeks papers would probably be all gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭forumfiend

red.roses wrote: »
    Thanks for these replies.

Knew about the website, and found the article I wanted but was hoping to get the paper itself so I could keep the newspaper article.

After snooping around on the irish times website I found that I could get a page framed if I wanted but at 95 euro I think I'll be giving it a miss. I could also get a page unframed but its still pricey at 55 euro.

Considering the paper itself is less than 2 euro and people would throw their papers out when finished I thought I'd try here to see if anybody had the paper.

The library is a great idea. Don't know when I'll get a chance to get to the local library, and last weeks papers would probably be all gone.

You are in luck. I have it. PM me your address and I will send it to you. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Why not just print out the article page directly from the link supplied above?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 red.roses

forumfiend wrote: »
    You are in luck. I have it. PM me your address and I will send it to you. :)

This is great news. Will be sending you a pm. Thanks a million.

Advertisement